Revealing

~~~Taehyung POV~~~

After staring at me in almost complete silence, with my broken sobs being the only sound filling the air, Seokjin is the first to move. With worry etched over his features, he fast-walks over to me and drops down behind me with his legs on either side of my body. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a tight embrace, my back pressed tightly against his front. I lean my head back to rest it on his shoulder as I try to calm my sobs down.

"What... is going on here?" Namjoon is next to move, narrowing his eyes as he looks between me and Jungkook, before walking closer and looking into the room. I follow his surprised gaze, landing on Jimin who is sitting on the bed with his hair tousled and shirt slightly risen, a pink blush settled on his puffy cheeks- his entire demeanor giving away exactly what I had walked in on. It doesn't take long for the pieces to click in Namjoon's mind, with him being the smartest in our group of friends, and he turns to face Jin and I. They seem to have a silent conversation as Jin stands up, pulling me up with him, and motions Hoseok over.

Hoseok snaps out of whatever trance he was in and scurries over to us, standing in  front of us with wide eyes. Jin hands me to Hoseok and I immediately latch onto him, my wobbly legs hardly doing anything to hold my exhausted form up. Hoseok's arms snake around my waist and he hoists me up, balancing me on his hip like a baby. I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck. The warmth from his arms around me instantly calms me down as he walks me into what I assume is his room.

"C'mon, Tae." he whispers as he sets me on the bed. I panic slightly as I feel his arms leave me, desperately grasping at his shirt. He shushes me and gently pulls my arms away from him before moving away. With my eyes squeezed shut, I can't tell what he is doing  until I feel the bed dip behind me and arms wrapping around my middle, pulling me against a warm chest.

Hoseok gently lays us back on the bed, keeping his arm wrapped around my waist tightly. My body trembles with hiccups from crying, and I let myself relax, closing my eyes and curling closer to the man behind me. After a few minutes, his hand trails from where it rested on my hip, up my side, and to my hair. He brushes his fingers through my blonde locks slowly while humming a song I distinctly recognize, but don't bother to figure out the name or singer.

I clear my mind and focus and the soothing motion of Hoseok's fingers brushing through my hair gently. My breathing evens out, and I slowly drift off, but not before feeling a soft pair of lips pressed lightly against the back of my neck, just under my hairline. 

"Goodnight... I.." the rest lost as I finally succumb to sleep.