69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Calum

Part 5/11

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

• Connor Ball - Calum✔️
• Brian Dales - Calum✔️
• Louis Tomlinson - Calum

Calum:
Calum was incredibly irritating. Ever since you broke up with your ex-boyfriend you had been in kind of a slump. You hadn't seen anyone and your friends were telling you that you were letting yourself go. You thought that they were wrong, and that you were just taking a little break from caring so much, bit of course Calum was on their side.

"Y/NNNNNN!" Your brother burst into your room like an overly excited puppy. You didn't know why he was so happy, it was seven in the morning, practically midnight.

"Calum," you groaned and pulled your blanket over your head when he flicked your lights on.

"Get up sleepy head! It's a new day and you're not going to waste it sleeping!" He giggled, opening your blinds to allow more light to filter in.

"Well it's my day too and I can waste it as I please," you informed him rather rudely.

"No you can't because I'm here to force you to reintegrate into human society," his peppiness was not about to be diminished by your own loathing for productivity.

"Reintegrate," you groaned from under your blanket, "what are you talking about?"

He huffed and ripped the blanket off of you.

"Hey!" You whined, curling up in a fetal position, "I was using that!"

"Not anymore," he folded it up and held it under one arm, "and to answer your question, I know that you and Y/BF/B had a rough breakup and that you were together a long time but it's been a few months Y/N, you need to get back into things."

"I am into things, I go to school don't I?" You said sassily.

"Well yes, but only because I make you," he rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "I can't believe I'm doing this but we need to get you a new boyfriend," he said.

"No 'we' don't, I'll get myself one when I'm good and ready," you mumbled, finally stretching out and yawning.

"You're right, I can't take on such an important job by myself," he said, mostly to himself.

"Damn right you can't," you grumbled, sitting up next to him.

"I should talk to the boys for guidance, four is better than one," he tapped a finger to his chin.

You did not like that idea, "uh no, that will not be happening," you rolled your eyes and bumped your shoulder into his.

But Calum wasn't paying attention to you anymore, "I should go call them," he muttered to himself.

"What? No!" You yelled after him but he was too far gone. "Ugh," you flopped back down. You rolled over onto your stomach and stuffed your face back into your pillow. You didn't want Calum and friends to try and find you a boyfriend, you were perfectly happy single. Well... kinda but the point we that you could do it yourself! You took the opportunity to scream out of frustration into your pillow. Wow that was therapeutic. Then you realized, if Calum wasn't in there you could go back to sleep! So you closed your blinds, shut off the lights, barricaded your door with a dresser, and dove back into your bed. Yes, this would make up for Calum's antics. You snuggle back into bed and sighed contentedly. It didn't take long for your eyes to flutter back shut and you were back to sleep.

...

You felt much less crabby the second time you woke up. You chocked up all that Calum had said as a bad dream. He was probably just teasing you anyway, he wouldn't go through with it.