Sass attack

"sassy swigging those hips. I make them all go like the clouds after it rains.

wiggle wiggle

i feel a sass attack coming on." i said walking around the house in my pj's i had a bagel in my hand trying to sing and eat at the same time. Granted it was a random song that i was creating from the top of my head. But it was still fun. Kind of like singing in the shower.

I swirled around and took another bite of my bagel. oh it was so good.

"Sass attack yeah i said sass attack. I feel like going crazy, and sing at the top of my lungs. This world is crazy, so i might as well sing its song. I'm having a sass attack, sass attack." You're most likely wondering why i'm in such a good mood. I mean there was the whole thing where i was trying to figure what to actually do with my love life that just decided to pounce at me from no where. I mean who could have possibly saw this coming (Me: i saw this coming)

But yeah, the reason i am in such a good mood iiiiis, can you guess it?

Well i've decided who i want to be with. Who i knew i needed to be with. But here's the trick. I'm not going to tell you. Nope. I am keeping it to myself. Well myself and also Jenna. Jenna knows. I tell her everything. Just like how she tells me everything, like for instance, seems like Alarics having a little difficulty getting it up in the bed room. mhm. That's not going to be awkward. happens all the time. I heard there's medicine for that kind of stuff.

Another reason i am so happy right now is also because i maybe a little drunk. Not to bad. But 7 shots later and a couple wine coolers can still knock me on my butt.

"SASS ATTACK!" I twirled and took the last bit of bagel in my mouth. a smile stretched across my face and i was content just staring at the ceiling.

Flomp!

My butt hit the ground. I wasn't even moving and i still managed to trip and fall on nothing. giving up entirely i flopped the rest of the way to the ground and laid my back against the cool hard wood floor. my eyelids closed and i just took this time to breath.

"You alright there sis?" I opened my eyes to find Damon leaning over me with the traditional smirk he aways wears when he's either teasing someone or proving that he's right about something.

"I'm fandy dandy." I giggled.

"How much did you have to drink?" He asked and i rolled my eyes standing up.

"I didn't have that much. I was just having some fun. You should try it sometime it seems you forgot you're supposed to be the fun, laid back brother."

"I am the fun, and laid back brother." He said with that cocky voice of his. Sometimes i just wanted to wipe the smug look off his face. 

I rolled my eyes and twirled a couple more times trying to get the room to spin again. There was a guggling sound coming from my stomach that made me stop what i was doing. Turning around to walk straight i started to head for the kitchen to get another bagel. My hand rested on the trim of the door frame. I could feel Damon following me. I think he was saying something. I'm not quite sure, i wasn't actually listening. But, shh, don't tell him that.

"I am most definitely the fun brother. I will prove i am the fun brother. We will have a fun brother contest. And it will be awesome just because i am in it, you wanna know why?" He asked

"Why?" I asked just to amuse him.

"Because i will be in it, that is why."

I just nodded my head and opened the cabinet to the left of the fridge. Before i could grab the bagels Damon had already reached over my and grabbed them.

"Hey!"

"Hello." Damon said and walked away. "Goodbye."

"Give me back the bagels."

"Admit i am the fun brother."

"What happened to that contest of yours?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"This seemed easier."

"I will just eat something else."

"I will take that too."

"Then i will have no choice but to hunt you down." I said crossing my arms across my chest. Damon rolled his eyes and tossed the bagels in the air only to catch them again.

"and what would you possibly do?" He asked sassily.

"Are you seriously asking?" I asked and uncrossed my arms to lean my right hand on the island in the middle of the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes and he took a step away from me towards the door. When it came to torturing Damon's enemies i was the one talking him through it. The first time i told him how to properly torture someone he was so shocked i had to walk him through it step by step. "I'll break every bone in your body in alphabetical order then let you heal just so i can do it all over again. You stop me from eating, then i hope you enjoyed that last blood back you had because all you're getting it vervain water." I took a step closer to him and her back up some more. "Or maybe ill just lite your body on fire and watch you slowly die. when you take you're about to take your last breath ill put you out."

"Nope, not worth it." Damon said throwing the bagels to me and walking out the door.

"What's your opinion about being skinned alive?" I asked loudly but only got the front door getting slammed shut as a response. "Hmm, i thought it sounded interesting."

"Someone's in a good mood."

"Well of course, Klaus, whats wrong with that?" I asked and turned around to meet his blue eyes. "What you doing here? Weren't you over at rebekah's trying to make it up to her for leaving?" I asked

"Well, I was. But then i remembered I had to leave again." He leaned in and went to place a hand on my cheek but i pulled my head back slightly which made him drop his hand. He had a look of understand on his face. "He may be your first love." He reached up to place his hand on my face again and this time i let him. "But i Intend to be your last." He placed a small kiss on my forehead. I let out a shaky breath. if felt like i had been punched in the gut and i couldn't breath.

"Thank you." I said breathlessly. i looked up at him to see a small smile gracing his lips. I know that he meant what he said. But why did it feel like a chip of my heart had fallen off?

"Anything for you. I'll see you again soon."

"We're still friends, right?. I know we don't get along very well. But i think we can tolerate each other enough to at least be that." I said and he chuckled softly.

"friends it is" He said. I felt the brush of his hand across my cheek and suddenly he was gone.

I looked down at the bagels in my hands and walked back over to the cabinet to put them away.

Even with the small pain in my chest seeing him go, I still had that feeling of relief that things turned out okay.

Besides i have other things to think about anyways.

Like how i'm going to win that challenge between Elijah and I.

What's your favorite color?