Rob's Chapter

POV - Rob (Breath Please)

Warnings: Mentions of Kidnapping, Threats, Injury - (You are going to want to kill him. There is nothing else I can say.)

-Begin Chapter-

I watched as Mitch carried Jerome out of the 'Sick Room' as I have dubbed it, and carry the poor boy to the bathroom. I honestly would have let Jerome get better in the master bedroom, I really would have, but the Dr. Hall told me there was was a greater chance for 'accidents' during this phase. I'm sorry, but I am not going to let Jerome ruin the brand new mattress I had just bought.

Granted, it was because of Jerome that I had the money for all the stuff I had bought. The scientist I have been working with, Dr. Hall, paid me for injecting Jerome with his new drug to see if it would work.

Jerome was the first human trial ever and there was a chance that it could not work or that it could have side effects. Dr. Hall was so grateful that I showed interest and was able to get Jerome to participate and he showed that gratefulness by paying me money, which was funding everything.

It was even gonna fund my plan to get the three missing boys back.

I set about changing the sheets for Jerome, changing the duvet and pillow cases too. After I was done, I took the dirty sheets and went to the laundry room, putting what I could in the washer and starting it. Mitch would come through later and take care of the rest.

I left the laundry room and went to my office, making sure to shut the door tight behind me before I walked over to my desk, sitting down and opening my Skype, checking to see if the person I was waiting for was on. It turns out Dr. Hall was on so I clicked his name, opening up a call to him.

He answered within the first ring, a man appearing on my screen. He was older, his late 50's, brown hair threaded with silver throughout, his dark green eyes shining with excitement.

"Hello Robert, how is it going with our patient?"

I leaned back in my chair and spoke, "Hello Dr. Hall, Jerome is doing well, he is still really hot and it a lot of pain, especially in his belly area, but that's it."

"Well, that is really good. No other side effects?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

"EXCELLENT!"

"So does this mean that the shot worked?"

"As long as the patient get's pregnant within the first month, I would say the shot was a success. There is a good chance that effects of the shot will remain permanent too."

I sighed in relief, "Good, I don't think I could go throw having to take care of someone going through this more than I have to. Three times will definitely be enough."

"I understand that. So, when do you think the other two patients will be taking the shot as well?" asked the doctor. He was naive. He thought that Preston and Vikk were off on a trip together before taking their shots. I was thankful that this guy did not watch YouTube or really knew anything about it.

"They should be back after the beginning of next month, it's hard to say, though. They are having so much fun, I don't want to force them home." I said, making sure my voice was soft and caring.

He smiled at my phrase, his eyes getting brighter at my tone. I swear he reminds me of someone, I just can't place who.

"That's okay, I understand. You must care about them a lot to let them go out and be gone as long as they have. I bet you miss them terribly."

"I do, I really do. I can't wait for both of them to be home so we can work on building our futures together. I am really happy that you been so accepting of our relationship Dr. Hall."