Secrets

Lily's p.o.v

I got up off of my bed and headed down the stairs.

"Hey lily" Ricky said with a grin on his face.
"Ricky"I said.

"Yes lily"

"Can I have something to eat, I'm hungry" I asked. "Well what do you want?" Ricky asked. "How about we get some piazza." kain suggested. "What's pizza?" I asked. all of the boys started looking at me. "You really don't know what pizza is?" Connor asked. i nodded my head. "Oh you poor child." Jc said sarcastically.

We ordered the pizza. Then about ten minutes later. The door bell rang and Jc hopped up to get the door. He came back and sat on the couch. We just sat there in silence. "Well" jc said. "you know what YouTube is right?" I nodded. "Well we own a popular channel called O2l." jc said. "Yea, so you guys are youtubers right?" I asked "yes" Ricky said. "Cool" I said as I took my first bite out of my pizza.

"Oh my god" I said "this is amazing!" I nearly screamed. I finished my pizza and threw away my paper plate and headed back into the living room.

"What's the rules for the house?" I asked. "We where just talking about that before dinner" Connor said. "Well, the only rule is your bedtime." Ricky said. "What do you want your bedtime to be" he asked. "10:00" I said. Ricky nodded.

It was already 9:00 so, I decided to head up stairs and go to bed. I walked up the stairs and in to my room. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well guys that's it for this chapter. Hoped you liked it.
Thanks😊