Introduction

---

A lightening like thing struck the sandy ground, sending scatterings of various dinosaurs away. They cowered, some hissed with their teeth before belting into the undergrowth. One large dinosaurs set a galloping pace and miniature earthquakes resounded across the beach.

The light of the 'lightning' faded away to reveal a simmering figure. Wisps of smoke danced off his milk pale skin as he crouched in sand. A gasp of breath told the jungle he was alive. The figure, who could now be distinguished as a man, stood to his full height, which was very tall indeed. Eletric blue eyes scanned the area he had arrived in, his mind was already calculating how he would retrieve the tools to hunt and protect.

Another two strikes of lightning startled him. Two more figures, both men, rose from their sandy spots. One was small which dark skin, hair and eyes, but he was lean with muscle. He looked to the other boy he had arrived with, a smile gracing his lips.

The other boy was nearly as tall as the first, but he had brown hair, the starts of a beard and hazel eyes. He met the smaller boy's gaze with a friendly but dominant look. The other two instantly knew he was their Tribe Leader and synchronised greetings of chief left their lips.

"Don't. You know me. My name is Josh." The chief said with a smile.

The black male's own smile grew, "Tobi."

"I know."

The tall blond shuffled his feet in the sand and fiddled with the hem of his limited clothing. "I'm Simon... There were others, right?" The bond in his heart felt squeezed and stretched.

"They'll come. Don't worry."

As if someone had heard their conversation, a fourth bolt hit the ground, closely followed by a fifth and a sixth.

The first man to arise was dark, like Tobi, but a lot taller and his muscle was more prominent. He looked slightly terrifying, as he stood to his average height, with an intimidating expression.

The next was blonde and blue eyed like Simon. He jumped to his feet with an excited grin; revealing his height was just below average. But he looked strong despite this.

The final was a smaller than the previous, and slightly chubby but definitely not fat. His hair could've been argued as blond, but the light revealed it was in fact more ginger. Despite this confusion, his eyes shone a clear blue.

"We know you." The blond smaller than Simon stated.

Josh laughed. Was he the only one who remembered them all?

"We all know each other." He added.

The blond's grin grew, "Well then call me Harry."

The ginger dusted some sand off his hands, "Ethan."

The five looked to the only one who hadn't stated his name. The guy looked concerned as he scanned each individual face, then murmured; "He's not here yet."

"JJ?" It was Tobi who said the name without realising. He also realised he did know everyone here. He knew their strengths and weaknesses, the likes and dislikes, their fears and everything in between. He knew he felt something strong between, a connection like no other. Upon realising this, his heart leapt with glee.

JJ looked up at the mention of his name and repeated his phrase louder. "He's not here yet."

-

A day and a night had passed. The six men had gathered enough materials to build a small shack, which was just big enough to house them all. Tools had also been created, and lay scattered on their wooden floor.

Simon was currently making several spears by a fire that Harry had put together. Ethan was attempting to help him, but his fingers weren't as long and nimble so he struggled. Josh stood with a previously made spear at the entrance, peering into the darkness with his intense, watchful gaze. Tobi was sleeping, Harry curled up next to him, as the two boys attempted to ignore the monsterous sounds of the night and settle into their slumber.

JJ sat at the entrance at Josh's feet, picking up handfuls of sand and watching the material slip through his fingers. He had mumbling to everyone and himself that 'he was not here yet' and 'where was he' and 'too weak, needs protecting'. Nobody knew what he was on about, until Josh jumped up and yelled and woke up Tobi and Harry and startled Simon and Ethan.

"Vik! Where's Vik!" Josh turned to JJ, "You're right! Where is he?!" He froze in fear for the missing person, "Fuck, where is he."

Josh ran out with a grinning JJ trailing behind him. The rest followed with heavy hearts, the realisation that they had forgotten about their smallest lover was daunting. But surely if he had arrived, a seventh bolt of lightening would've hit the ground?

Despite the obvious logic, the 6 boys rushed out into the dark, trailing behind them any weapons they could find.

-

It was a week later when the seventh lightening bolt struck the sandy earth. The other six members of the tribe had worried themselves sick. And because they had finally remembered each other, and felt their unique bond, it was hard not to become overly concerned for the last puzzle piece in their tribe.

It was on that day that they had finished expanding their shack and adding in storage compartments.

Simon, Josh and Ethan were hunting while Harry and Tobi built their safe haven (though no dinosaur attacks had happened yet).

The two were piling wood outside to start building a wall around the shelter for extra protection, but had dropped it all and ran towards the lightning when the crackling sound echoed and the straight the ground.

Despite Harry and Tobi's fast movements, JJ somehow managed to get there first. He was cradling a small tanned body in his strong arms and was whispering soothing words.

The by gasped in air and shuddered, the impact of the landing had taken a toll on his frail body. His black hair was moved messily to the side and his eyes were squeezed shut. Though Tobi, Harry and JJ somehow already knew what colour they were. ('A beautiful chocolate brown.' Harry thought to himself.) The boy twisted in JJ's arms, then relaxed and settled with a content smile embedded on his face.

"JJ." Tobi muttered.

"JJ." Harry repeated instinctively, "Is he...?"

JJ turned to them with a smile.

"He's here."

---

Is that okay? For an introduction. I didn't put much effort in as I wanted to write the actual story more.

Welp anyway, here's the start anyway!