3:12

| THE AFTERMATH:CHAPTER TWELVE |

| THE AFTERMATH:
CHAPTER TWELVE |

"Go back to your apartment, I'll meet you there in an hour or so, okay? There's something I have to do." Kol had told Rhea gently, the witch was still saddened by the fact she had just lost Davina all over again. On the other hand, she was glad she actually got to say goodbye. She nodded, heading off alone to her apartment— wondering what it was that Kol had to do.

"KLAUS! ELIJAH! FREYA!" Kol called out as he entered the compound, determination rising with each step he took.

His family joined him in mere seconds, wondering what it was that Kol wanted— he sounded almost desperate.

"I can assure you that now is not a good time, Kol." Elijah started, avoiding looking in Klaus' general direction in fear that his younger brother may begin to take his grief out on him. 

"I don't care. I don't care what's happened today, because for now, you're gonna come together and be my family. I need you. All of you." Kol breathed out before a brilliant grin took over his face, "Put on your best suits and dresses. You've got a wedding to attend."

Hayley raised a brow from Elijah's side, "Who's wedding?"

"Mine." Kol said simply, fishing his phone out of his pocket, beginning to type, "Hayley, Freya, please could you help Rhea get ready? Oh and don't mention any of this to her until you've got her here."

The two women nodded, before they could say anything else, Kol vamp sped into his and Rhea's shared bedroom— finding the garment bag he had kept hidden since he retrieved it again when he came back from the dead.

He flashed back to the courtyard, handing the bag to Freya, "There. She picked that back in the 1700's, I've had it modernised, of course."

"You are utterly insane." Hayley remarked, but she too, couldn't help the smile that lit up her features.

"Maybe I am, but I feel like this is long overdue. What do you think, brothers?" He turned to his siblings who he noticed hadn't said a word to each other since his arrival. He guessed that they had once again had a spat, but he wouldn't let anything ruin this.

He narrowed his eyes at the two, showing them that he needed his family to pull it together for him, for one night only.

And then Klaus done something that shocked them all, he clamped his hand down on Elijah's shoulder and said, "We had a long running bet, didn't we 'lijah?"

Elijah smiled slightly, "Yes and I believe I won, brother."

Kol let out a sigh of relief, looking to the two women he said, "Go on! Have her here in forty five minutes."