8

"Sungjae,do you want to watch cartoon?" I asked him to change the topic.Being the kid he is,he nodded his head and I switched on the TV for him.While he was watching the cartoon,I unlocked my phone to check any messages or calls from my parents or my friends.Then,messages started to pop up.

"Wow,Jimin..10 messages?" I monologue.

"Noona!" Sungjae pulled my hand tp get my attention.I looked up at him and pointed at the TV.

"Noona..can you buy me that?" He was referring to a Pororo bear that was advertised on the TV.

"Okay.I'll try to buy it for you." I patted his head and he continued watching the show.I read Jimin's messages and I couldn't help but smile at them.

Jimin:Yah.

Jimin:Yah..where are you?:(

Jimin:Soyeon-ah!!!><

Jimin:Are you still asleep?Well you better wake up.

Jimin:Are you busy?I'm still practicing now.

Jimin:Hm..I miss you.

Jimin:I miss looking at you since we didn't meet each other for quite some time now:(

Jimin:Here,a selfie for you.

Jimin:Oh,I met Namjoon hyung just now

Jimin:Oh,I met Namjoon hyung just now.Don't worry I didn't tell him about your arrival.

Jimin:Soyeon-ah,I have to go.Take care and call me if you need anything:)

His messages tho..

I replied his message and sent him Sungjae's picture.

Soyon:I'm taking care of my nephew.His name is Sungjae.I'm sorry I didn't read your messages earlier and..Jimin,you got no jams..hahaha;)

I still had a smile on my face even after I replied him.He's just too sweet like honey.Bwo?What was I thinking?

"Noona,are you okay?" I heard Sungjae talking to me.

"Yes?I'm..really okay.I'm just so happy,Sungjae." I told him with a big smile.

"I'm happy that noona is happy!" Sungjae flashed me his cute smile.

"Aw..you're a good boy." I ruffled his hair and decided to take him out for ice cream.I called Jin to get his permission and he let me but he will kill me if his wife is hurt.Scary brother.

"Let's wait for your omma to wake up then,we'll buy ice cream okay?" I said to him and he nodded.Around 5,Unnie woke up from her sleep and sat with us in the living room.

"Unnie,let's buy some ice cream."

"Okay,let me have a shower first." She agreed and I helped her to the bathroom.Sungjae and I waited for her after I got Sungjae dressed up.