Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Lilian's POV

I was outside with Rick. We're sitting with 'ghosts' of Lori and Amy. "Hey Lori guess what?" I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"What Lil?" She said.

"If the baby's a girl Carl and I have decided to name her Clarissa Loran Grimes." I said.

She looked at me. "Let me guess you mixed mine and Andreas names?" She said and I nodded smiling.

Rick smiled and kissed Lori's cheek. "I'll be back." I said. I got up slowly and went inside and everybody looked at me.

"Lilian you and Rick have been acting really weird. What's going on?" Mom said. I looked at everyone. I walked and grabbed 4 granola bars.

"You wouldn't believe us." I said and walked outside and sat down slowly beside Amy I handed them each a granola bar.

We started talking about good memories. We got up and I got on Amy's backs slowly. Everyone came outside and I quickly got off of Amy's back. "Tell us what's going on." Dad said.

Rick and I looked at Amy and Lori. Amy picked me up slowly. Everyone looked. They gasped. "What the fuck?" Carl said.

"They can only hear us if we speak loud enough." Lori said. I looked at her and nodded. Amy put me down.

"Andrea!!!" Amy yelled loud so then they could hear her. Mom looked around.

"Carl!!!" Lori yelled loud. Carl turned around and looked around.

"Can you guys make them see you?" I whispered so only they could hear. They shrugged and tried.

"Fucking forget it. It's useless." I mumbled and sighed. I went inside and stared at the ceiling. Carl came in and grabbed me.

"Until you tell me what's going on I'm not talking or even looking at you." He said. This is first time he's scared me.

He let me go and walked away. I ran outside crying and got into one of the cars. I locked the doors. Everyone came over. Rick and Lori went inside to Carl.

I just sat there and cried. I unlocked the doors. Mom picked me up carefully. I just cried. There was a bruise where Carl grabbed me.

Dad saw it and went inside mad. We all went inside. Amy kissed my cheek. Rick,Lori, and Carl were inside. I got down and hid behind mom and Kaleb.

"What the hell happened?!" Kaleb yelled. Lori looked at me. Tears fell down my cheeks.

I walked to my cell and sat down. Carl followed slowly behind. He came in and picked me up. I squirmed and cried. He hugged me.

"Babe I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to me back there. I would never hurt you." He said crying. I hugged and kissed him.

"Shhh I know it's been a hard time this couple of months. Rick and I have been seeing ghost of Amy and Lori." I said and looked at him. He had tears falling.

I got up and took his hand in mine and walked to the cafeteria. Everyone looked at us.

Lori was standing beside Rick. I went over to them. I nodded to Rick. Carl looked at Rick. "Is it true dad?" Carl asked. Rick nodded.

Carl went over and hugged him crying. I walked over and smiled at Lori. "Carl." She said. Carl looked at me then looked around. I tapped his shoulder and pointed next to Rick where Lori is.

"Mom." He said tears falling. Lori smiled. She put her hand on his cheek.

"Hey. Lilian here seems like a nice girl. Her and your dad have been talking to Amy and I for about 2 weeks." She said.

Carl smiled. Everyone looked at us. I ran over and hugged Amy. Everyone watched me. Mom looked over and ran over to me. "It's Amy." I said.

Mom fell to her knees. I hugged her smiling.

Wow. I think it's confusing 😂