Chapter 6

“What do you think is going on between them? Could it be possible that…” Marcus trailed off. He had notice the looks between Jonas and Emma and the way his friend had showed such concern for her when she was crying. But what had finally tipped him off was the way he put his hand on her belly and caressed it. That wasn’t normal for Jonas but he sure as hell is going to find out.

“I don’t know, it’s not like Jonas to do that. Did you see the way he touched her belly, almost lovingly?” Kim whispered back excitedly. They had been watching them for a while; Jonas was talking to the others at the table so they weren’t paying any attention to them now. “And did you notice how Jonas left hand almost never came up from under the table. What do you think he’s doing under there? I’ve been paying close attention you see,” she was known for that “Every time Jonas leans a little bit forward Emma make a little jump and she turned redder. She has been blushing all night,”

Marcus gave his wife a sexy smile “You know thinking about what they might be doing is kind of turning me on,” he laughed when he saw her mouth drop open and then her eyes change over in desire. He loved her so much. And thanking God they were in a corner and nobody was paying ant attention to them, he slipped a hand under the table then under her dress and smiled when she moved a little towards him.

He ran his hand up her legs to that secret place between her legs, he pushed the panties aside only to find her instantly wet. How he would love to taste her now, but he reminded himself they were in a pubic place and he would get to do that later. He ran his finger over her then pushed his middle finger inside her, she shivered. She always liked when he played with her and he would do it now.

Kim couldn’t stand it anymore, she looked around the table to see if anyone was watching but they don’t seem to notice anything different. “Could you guys excuse us for a minute, we’ll be right back.” She jumped up and grab Marcus arm before they could say or notice anything. She dragged him through the tables, past the dance floor and around a corner when no one could see them. She knew the place by heart since she normally planned parties here for her clients. Once around the corner she started unbuckling his pants right away, pushed it down along with his boxer to reveal his thickened manhood. It was long and always hard for her. She stroked him, “I want to take you in my mouth but I don’t know if I can last that long.”

It was always like this for them, they would always burn for each other. “All I want is to be inside you. Don’t make any loud noise alright?” he turned her around and pushed her up against the wall roughly, pushed up her dress around the waist then pulled her panties down. “Step out of them, I want full access,” when she did he widened her knees a little more. He always did love to have her this way. Taking his length in his hand he placed it at her opening and plunged in deep with a groan. “Yes baby.”

Kim loved the feeling of him inside her and after two years of marriage it never gets old. He slammed into her harder and harder each time with increasing speed “Oh sweetheart, yes, yes, just like that. I love you so much. Yes.” She panted out softly and he seems to increase his thrusting at her words.

Marcus continued to pound into his wife’s body unaware that someone was coming.

Jonas stopped dead in his tracks as he rounded the corner. He was looking for the bathroom when he came up on Marcus fucking the hell out of Kim.

“I’m coming baby. Let me come all over you, I want to milk you with my cream. I want to feel your sweet come inside me…”

Jonas quickly turned around before they could see him and bump right into Emma. He quickly places a hand over her mouth and pushed her back. “If you’re looking for the bathroom, that’s not the way.” He wondered if she heard all of the dirty words Kim had said and by the look on her face he knew she did. “Come on. It’s only a matter of time before you start saying those words to me.” He smiled when she glared at him.