Chapter 21.

Damn!!

Damn!!

Damn!!

Does this sweet little seductress know what she is doing to me....???

Naahhh... I don't think so...

Phewwww!!!! I'm feeling all hot and bothered already..

Oh god!!

I glance at my sweet little innocent wife, who don't have an idea how she bring out the hidden beast inside me.

A beast....

Who is hungry........

Right now........

Only for her........

And here she is getting ready. Because we are going on shopping.. Only because granny suggest me to do so otherwise I was having much much better plans for both of us ..... OK... may be not so good for her.... But still I was having plans. But we have a lot of time for all that.

And here she is. Pouting her lips as she apply strawberry gloss on her lips.

Oh! so thats what I tasted few hours ago.

My eyes closed automatically when I remember the kiss.

That was the first gentle kiss of my life till now. She doesn't even know what a beast I'm when it comes to kissing or .........ahem ahem........ You know.

Now let's come to the point again.

So

Now after getting tired of trying to tie her soft silky hairs in a bun, she let them fall open. Glancing herself for the last time in the full length mirror, she spins and turn to me only to found me totally gawking at her like a hawk.

Her cheeks turn pink.

Maybe she just remember that I was also in the room when she was busy in looking so adorable while  pampering her beauty in the mirror.

"Let's go. I'm ready." Chipped Sanyukta, smiling and slightly  jumping excitedly like a child.

What's with women and shopping....I can never understand this combination.

"Just after you, my Majesty. Lead the way please." I chipped and getting a full blown smile in return.

Told you, she is adorable...

She is jumping down from stairs and I'm following her.

But as you know how a total freak pervert I'm.....

I scanned her up and down..

Loose curls falling over her shoulder and back, her white tank top and her acid wash jeans and her sneakers....

wait....

I looked down ....

Hey!! We are matching.....

I increased my pace to match her speed and hold the main door open for her like a gentleman I'm.

"Thanks. Mr. Shekhawat." She giggles....

And I must tell you....

My name never sounded more sexy ever before....

"I want to drive.." I hear her sweet innocent wish... And look at her only to found her head slightly bend sideway and her lower lip pop out like a cute little pup.

Awww...baby .. You never need to get my permission in anything you want..

"as my baby wants!!!" I said while handing her the keys..

I notice her blush. Because I called her

Baby....

who knows that there is sexy seductress behind this adorable face..

" but I want something in return." I added and watch her expression getting change from happy to confuse ...

"Like??" She chipped confusingly.

"May be a kiss will do." I chipped.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...