12

"everything happens for a reason. i
just wish i knew what the reason was."

three weeks later...

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear chaeryeong, happy birthday to you.", they cheered and congratulated you. and of course, gifts were present too.

flashback

after all the process with you sickness, the doctors suggested your brother that you heart was getting weaker and needed to get replaced or you'll have to go.

after jimin blamed himself, he didn't dare to look at you anymore. taehyung couldn't accept how much you were suffering.

while you were still on coma, taehyung visited you every single day and he even skipped school just to see you.

your brother was busy in university since he had to take his exam this year, he did made any ways to visit you but he'd always ended up crying by himself.

one day, jimin finally showed up and he brought your favorite flowers, sunflowers.

no one was in your room and it was early in the morning. as much as he didn't want to see how your doing, he got hold of himself.

he took a sit next to you and held your right hand, intertwining them with his.

"i'm sorry.", was all that he could say and bursted into tears. after realizing he did you wrong, he went blank and didn't know what he'd do.

one thing he did knew, was leaving.

January 25, 2017

since some of you wanted me to continue
this book, here is an update, although, this book is close to the ending.