chapter seventeen

saf's pov

'Pleaseeee,' he tugged at my baggy jumper, trying to drag me to the confectionary section.
'Ethan we already have popcorn and drinks and we're getting pizza after, so no.'
I pulled my clothing out of his grip.
I turned away and started walking towards the screen, expecting his gallop beside me. But i was surprised as i was still walking alone when i had reached the large double door.
I spun on my heels to see my boyfriend sitting crosslegged on the greasy carpet, his face smushed onto his fists as he gazed at the boxes of sweets.

I marched towards him grabbing him by the ear and picking him up.
'Ow ow ow,' he squeaked stumbling behind me. I, however, under anticipated his strength and he spun us around, making me trip backwards. He caught me with one arm as i clutched the food desperately, my eyes wide with fear.
He stared down at me, leaving me in a mystified trance before picking me back up and  placing me upright.

'I want sugarr,' he groaned, scratching the top of his head.
I pursed my lips stubbornly.
Suddenly i felt his heavy breath stroking the hairs on the back of my neck.
'You'll have you make up for that,' he paused, moving the hair behind my shoulder. 'With something much sweeter.' A pair of soft lips pressed themselves just underneath my ear, positioning themselves lower and lower down my neck. My skin was on fire, like needles pricking every inch of my skin. But i loved it, adrenaline was pumping through every vein, passion making my breath heavy.
I had never felt anything like it, i began to lose control, pressing my eyes together in pleasure.

Then, as briskly as they had come, they were gone, leaving me stuck to the spot, trembling still.
He sauntered in front of me, strolling into the screen 3.

short chapter :)