69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Ashton

Part 6/11

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

• Brendon Urie - Ashton✔️
• Tristan Evans - Ashton✔️
• Niall Horan - Ashton

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALUM! YOU CAN NOW (LEGALLY) DRINK IN THE US OF A! ♥️🎉🎈

Ashton:  
"Why did Calum want to do this again?" You complained to your brother. Ashton had just finished explaining exactly what it was Calum had outlined he wanted for his birthday party and you were stumped.

"You heard me," Ashton sighed, "he wants a dog-themed party."

"Like everyone dresses like dogs?" You raised your eyebrows.

"No," Ashton frowned, "like we bring a bunch of dogs because Calum loves dogs."

"Oh," you leaned back, "ohhhhh."

"Yeah, we just ya know, need some dogs," he shrugged.

"Where do I come into this?" You crossed your arms. Was he asking what you thought he was?

"You and Tristan need to go and pick up these puppies from a rental place I found and bring them over," your brother explained, "we were going to section off one room and most of the backyard as a puppy area."

"You can rent puppies?" You asked dumbly.

"Yes, here's the address," he handed you a piece of paper, "make sure you're at Calum's by two pm. That's when the party starts."

"Two pm, puppies, got it," you saluted and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"I would go, but I'm helping Michael set up the temporary fence, and Luke is in charge of snacks," he shook his head slightly. You were slightly offended at being the D team, but you also understood why. You didn't have the best track record when it came to working under pressure. Ashton put his hands on your shoulders and looked you straight in the eye, "Y/N, what are you supposed to do?"

"Pick up the puppies with Tristan and take them to Calum's party by two pm," you repeated.

"And what day is the party?" He raised an eyebrow.

Oh crap, you forgot. "Uhhhh, tomorrow?" You asked, avoiding looking at Ashton in the face.

"Yes, don't forget!" He let go of you and stepped back.

Your lovely boyfriend arrived at the house just at that time.

"Hey guys!" He chirped happily, walking into the room.

"Hi Tristan," Ashton walked over to greet your boyfriend.

"Hi babe," you smiled, pressing a kiss to his face.

"So what's going on?"

...

You ended up doing something foolish, you and Tristan had a late night Netflix marathon and you didn't end up going to bed until you could almost see the sunrise. Usually when this happened you'd have hours upon hours to sleep in, but of course you didn't think that far ahead. In fact you had completely forgotten about the party until an alarm on your phone went off.

"Y/N PUPPIES NOW!" Ashton's voice blared through your phone's speakers.

"Huh what?" You sat straight up and promptly lost your balance. You were so entangled in the blankets that you fell straight off the bed, "ughhhh."

"Y/N?" Tristan asked, still on top of the bed, "What happened to all the blankets?"

"Y/N PUPPIES NOW!" The alarm went off again.