ELEVEN

~Jenna~

I walked towards his bed and collapse on the ground next to it. Tears fall down my face, and it's getting really hard to breathe.

Thank god I locked the door close. I heard him walk up stairs but then sprint to the door when he heard my cries.

"Jenna open the door!" He said while banging on the door.

My throat burned. My tears sting my eyes. I gasp for air but then end up clawing at my throat because I can't breathe. He busted in and picks me up. I thrash around and claw at him but I end up seeing black because the lack of air. I feel us moving and I catch the glimpse of the walls going in fast motion. We make our way outside and I slowly start to go limp. He's breathe hard and sweat trails down his forehead.

I'm gasping for air but I can't seem to inhale it. My surroundings slowly turn black and everything comes as a blur.

***

My body shoots up and I'm alarmed.  A hand grasp my mine but I bring the other one from my side and slash who ever it was on their arm. Their hand tightens and I look up to them.

Bright hazel eyes bore into me intensely. I gulp and his jaw is shut tight. 

"I will let this slide, but know there's always consequences to your actions." He said in a stern voice while gripping my hand hard enough to where it hurts. I bit my lip from growling at him.

"The doctor said you were having a panic attack from all the stress and not be able to breathe correctly." I looked away from his graze and see that I'm in the pack medical room. Other wolves are here getting healed up.

He squeezes my hand and I turn my head towards him. His eyes are soft and his face falls. He's looking at my neck then back at my eyes.

His mouth moves but no words fall out. I slowly move my hand away from his but he tightens it.

"Vivens said that your neck is taking long then expected to heal. He said your wolf is barely putting effort to help heal you. Why?"

I stare at him and I hear Audrey whimper in the back of my head. I continue to stare at him and he's waiting for an answer. I bring up my shoulders telling him 'I don't know'.

I pull my hand away where his lays limp in the bed. I look around and see some of the wolves looking at me but once they catch my gaze they turn away.

"Vivens said we can leave once you wake up. Do you want to leave." I look back at him and he's standing already stretching his arms. His arms are above his head and his shirt comes up showing his 'V' line.

I look at his eyes and bring both my hands up and I pretend to write on it. He brings his eyebrows together but then his eyes light up. He drops his hands and rushes around the room looking for paper and a pen.

One of the nurses gave him a paper on a clipboard with a black pen. He rushes back to me and places it on my legs. I grab it and start to write.

I would look up and see him starting at my hand writing. I brought the clipboard up so he won't see and he looks up to my eyes. I looked down and continue to write.

I drop the pen and tossed him the board. He catches it with ease and looks at me before he's starts to read. His eyebrows come together and his face turns red.