07.

"where were you today?" asked judge angel. "just at a friends house." helen said as he looked at her.

"wow! sounds fun, what's his name?" angel asked with a smile. "actually, it's a girl. her name is (y/n), we met in school" said helen.

"oh.. is she pretty?" asked judge angel. "yeah she's really beautiful." helen said as he sat down on the sofa.

"oh, you just seem real happy lately. isn't like you but i'm happy you're happy." she said with smile, helen nodded.

but this was a lie. angel hated how another girl could make helen this happy. she wanted him all to herself and couldn't stand another girl taking her place.

***
*next morning*

you wake up to a bunch of texts and missed calls from michael. you thought that scaring him with a knife was enough to keep him away from you but he wouldn't leave you alone.

you block him and get ready for school.

as you're walking to school, you feel as if you're being watched. you look around but there's nobody.
it was foggy so you wouldn't even be able to see much.

suddenly, a rock is thrown at you. "ouch! what the hell.." you said as you rubbed the back of your head as you looked around, but still there was nobody.

"fuck you! wherever you are!" you yelled, you continued walking and arrive at school.

"hey helen" you said as you sat down, "hey how'd you sleep?" he asked as he turned to you. "i slept okay but i woke up to a bunch of messages and missed calls from micheal. but it's okay i blocked him." you said as you kept rubbing the back of your head. the rock hit you really hard.

"are you okay?" he asked, having a worried look on his face. "yeah i'm fine it's just, someone threw a rock at my head while i was walking to school. i couldn't see who it was because it was foggy." you responded.

he seemed really worried but got you an ice pack from the nurses office.

***
after school, you and helen hung out. but you still felt the same feeling from this morning. feeling like you were being watched. helen noticed you constantly looking around.

"is something wrong?" he asked as he put his hand on your shoulder. "uh yeah, everything's okay" you said as you turned to look at him. "are you sure? you seem paranoid" he responded back.

"no really i'm sure helen" you said with a reassuring smile. thing was, you weren't sure. you were kind of worried that the bullies from your old school were trying to mess with you again.

you shook your head from that thought and continued on your day with helen.

***

helen walked you home and was on his way to the art store. suddenly a car started to slow down right next to him but he ignored it.

"hey fucker, you better stop messing with my girl" said a familiar male voice. helen turns around and sees michael and his friends in his car.

"she's not your girl." helen responded nonchalantly as he continued walking. suddenly, everybody got out of the car and walked towards helen.

"she's mine. and i'm going to teach you a lesson for messing with our relationship!" he yelled, the guys pushed helen to the ground and started beating him up.

helen took out his pocket knife from his bag and started to cut the guys. deep cuts. all of them except michael were cut. the yells of pain coming from the guys he cut made helen feel an enjoyable feeling.

helen stood up and tackled micheal to the ground.
punching him hard in the face and letting all his anger out on micheal. he hated micheal so much for everything he put you through and for not leaving his girl alone.

"now you listen to me, you better leave MY girl alone alright!?" helen yelled as he put his knife right next to his neck.

"i will slit your throat in your sleep." he whispered,
he got up and walked away before anybody saw what he did to them.

after going to the store, he headed back home.
"helen! your face! what happened! who did this to you?" angel said as she ran to helen.

"it's nothing, i'm okay" said helen as he went to the mirror to look at his face. he was just bleeding from his lip and eyebrow.

"no no it's not okay! who did this to you!" she said as got some stuff to treat helens wounds. "it was just some guys. but i'll take care of the problem." helen responded.

"who are these guys? why did they do this?" she kept asking, "it's (y/n)'s ex boyfriend and his friends who did this. micheal is garbage and i'll be sure to take him out where he belongs." helen said as angel took care of his wounds.

"i think you should stop hanging out with (y/n). she's just causing you trouble helen. i don't want you getting hurt okay." she said with a serious look on her face.

"i'm not going to stop being friends with her just because of him and his little friends. like i said, i'll take care of the problem." helen said as he looked at her.

"you're in love with her aren't you.." she said as she looked down, silence filled the room for some seconds, "honestly yes, i am in love with her." helen said.

angel walked away and shut her door super loud. this confused helen because he didn't know why angel was so upset. but then realized that angel always cared for him, she obviously had feelings.

but he didn't feel that way for her, he only felt for you and only you.

***
*later that night*

helen sneaks into your room and grabs your phone and unblocks michael.

"hey.. i did some thinking and i want to get back with you. i miss you a lot and i was thinking if we could see each other at 2:30am at green park."

"definitely, i'll see you then 😘 i love you" texted michael back.

perfect thought helen, smiling as he deleted the messages off her phone. thinking of all the ways he was going to hurt michael.

***
michael sat down at a bench and waited for '(y/n)'
he kept calling but his calls wouldn't go through.

michael sighed, now getting frustrated. "(y/n)! where are you" yelled out michael. "stop playing games, you know you want to see me" he said again as he looked around.

"oh trust me, she doesn't want to see you." bloody painter said as he walked out from behind the tree.

micheal instantly got up and fear was all that he felt. he remembered that mask, the masked guy who tried killing him before.

"w-why are you here.. w-why the fuck did you follow me" michael said as he started taking steps back but bloody slowly walked towards him.

"why am i here? why am i here.. hm, i want you gone. and i will take you out michael." said bloody as he grinned.

"you.. helen.. you freak! you tried to kill me!" michael recognized that voice, it was helens of course.

"oh aren't you a smart one eh. i want (y/n), more badly then you want her. and i will do anything it takes to be with her. and you, you're the problem. the issue that needs to be solved and i will solve that tonight." said bloody as he took out his knife.