Chapter 9:Idk

I didn't know how to feel the next day because I had to treat a lot of boys because I was a Med-jack/cook.Thomas came in looking ashamed he wanted another Med-jack but I  was the only one left.

"What did you do?"I said a little soft but not to soft.

No answer now I was getting angry,Teresa told me I had to cool down.

"Look Thomas I know your probably angry,annoyed upset at me for what I did yesterday,and I'm sorry really"

He looks up at me and I smile giving him a hug he answers FINALLY!!

"I...I'm sorry Y/N I didn't act like a big brother,and that part there hurts alot"

He smiles and I say to him and grin at him

"I'll give you more then all of the other runners"

I giggle because Minho comes in shocked and tried to sass me but it didn't work.

"Um I better get more food then THAT thing Y/N he didn't run as far as I did"

He whinned like a 4 year old and stomped his large feet.I finally say something when his whine thing us over.

"He gets more because,I have to look after him and I have to make him forgive me for what I did,plus I teased Gally which was FUN AS HELL!"

Just then Gally came in on the last apart and stared at me angrily.He stomped his feet up to me.

"Fight me tonight and try nit make a name for youself 'girl' think your tough"

I smirk then laugh and see his hands that have been in pain it looks like,I take out the splinters and giggle.I agree to fight him then Minho and Thomas say and the same time.

"Not a good idea tough guy,she will beat your ass up!"

I laugh and so does Thomas and Minho then Newt walks in with bruises,cut and a bent finger.I look and he doesn't say anything and doesn't wince in pain odd Newt would.

"Umm Newt how did y-"he cut me off?-.-" not cool

"I tried to stop Gally from taking an axe and trying to kill you"he looks angry and pretty pissed off about it.

"You don't have to protect me Newt"I kiss his forehead"I'm okay I just need your love,warmth and loyalness!<3"

I bandaged his finger clean his cuts and his bruises should heal quickly.

Five minutes later-
Newts back?!?!How but has someone on his back it looks like the greenie boy lad he must have blacked out,this time Newt looks normal he makes sure I know what I'm doing Newt walked out he woke up I jumped a tiny bit.

"Hey..WHERE AM I?!WHY AM I HERE?!Whats my NAME?!"

I tell him why he is here and what we know he clams down then Thomas comes in and greets me with hug & a kiss on the cheek I playfully hut his arm.The greenie starred at us playing and hutting each other.

"Are you to...I mean together like a couple?"He said with a blushed face

I giggle then a giggle turns into a burst of laughter and Thomas laughs even harder then I do.

"No this guy is Thomas my brother,my big brother"

"So..your single?"he blushed and with those green eyes he looked with joy until Thomas told Newt to come in.

He was worried,a tall dirty blonde was standing in front of him with the first girl the glade making sure he was okay.

"Um Thomas why am I here I'm meant to be working unless Y/N's here?"

His British accent sounded adorable,when he saw me he asked why he was here,I told him about when he woke up and asked if me and Thomas were dating.

Newt looked like he got it,but I'm pretty sure he was confused

"Newt what are you to Y/N"Thomas said

"I'm her boyfriend of course why ask that question?oh because the newbie thought he could lay a finger on Y/N?"

Newts words sounded annoyed I think he was jealous that this new guy came but he was sweet and Newt kept an eye on him.And to make him feel worse me and Newt kissed on the lips.I had forgotten that he was there Thomas was there Minho.

I waved him goodbye and saw as a tear dropped form his eye and I quickly went over and dried it.I felt so mean to this new comer I already made him feel uncomfortable,and he saw me and newt kissing god!!That must have been horrid!!:c

WOW THAT WAS CRUEL NEWT MAKING THE NEWBIE JELLY LIKE WHAT DA FUDGE MATE?!?!
XD why do I write these things???:/ c: oh yeah because their awsome and pretty cool!!SEE YA UNTIL I WRITE ANOTHER ONE btw what should I name this chapter?