Chapter four

Mystic Grill

After Nicole had left to continueafter she left to continue her shift. Damon noticed how Elijah's eyes followed Nicole.
Thinking to himself he couldn't understand how they know each other. Nicole doesn't know anything about the supernatural.  Andy had told the group that they should continue at the dinner party. Damon obviously with other intentions up his sleeve agreed to it by expressing what a great idea it is.

Now Elijah been a live for nearly over a thousand years. It's safe to say that his a smart man. Who knew how much young vampires can be especially when there in love. It's unfortunate that he and his brother had to be in love with the same person.

The Doppelgänger

Elijah could not pass any judgement on them considering how he too has fallen for the doppelgänger twice and a French witch but those are stories for another time. Elijah agreed to the dinner party. He held in a chuckle when Alaric had said no to the dinner. The same time Jenna said yes. If he had to guess that Alaric did not want him anywhere near Jenna.

But who could blame him ?

As they all had sat down rather awkwardly. Jenna and Andy were talking through a rough as Alaric and Damon both send glares to the Original, but he could not have cared less. He eyes wandered back to Nicole.

           She had her hair up an a pony tail with strands falling down from it. 
           She looked breathtaking in his eyes. He also picked up the way
           her face would scrunch up when she got annoyed with people
           he thought it was cute. How she would play with her hands she got nervous                                                                                                             

He snapped back into reality when he notice her walking  making her way to their table.

He diverted his eyes back to his drink hoping she didn't notice him stare. Nicole had made her way to the table with another Bourbon probably for Damon. Nicole gave the drink to Damon and was about to walk away when  Andy stoped her by asking her a question.
"Hey your shift ends early why don't you come to the dinner party we are all having " she asked Nicole as Damon and Alaric eyes both widened as Elijah just smirked with amusement. 
As Damon and Alaric was about to object to the idea Jenna beat them too it.
" you know what that's a great idea all you ever do is go to school, work at the grill and come home" she told Nicole shocking Alaric and Damon.
Nicole was about to decline the offer when Damon said " No way" he told Nicole shaking his head

Then continued on "no offense but your not exactly the funniest person to be around if you know what I mean" he continued with a chuckle hoping that the she would decline the invitation .

Nicole didn't that if it was the insult that made her go off or if it was the fact that he thought he could tell her what to do. All she knew is suddenly not only was she gonna go to this so called dinner party but she was gonna make Damon's life hell for that comment.
Which was very out of her  character
As Nicole glared daggers at Damon but then stopped and turn her heard to little miss wanna be Salvatore and her aunt smiled  at them " You know what  I would love to go" she told them. Nicole then walked over to Damon and grabbed his cup of Bourbon just as he was about to take a sip.

Damon looked over at her and anger and asked her" what the hell do you think your doing"

Nicole looked at him an apologetic way and said " I'm sorry sir but I have to cut you off I am afraid you've past your limit"

Nicole apologetic look turned into an evil smirked as she leaned down to his ear and said "I don't who the heck you think your talking too but I am not Elena ! or little miss wannabe news actor  alright and if you ever tell me what to do or insult me again..." she looks down at his pants and continues" lets just say  it'll be hard getting any woman to even consider  sleeping  with you when you have parts missing ... Don't you think ?" she told him whispering so that Jenna and Andy would not hear.

Damon looked up at her surprise. He never saw her this way. She never ever stood up for herself. She was a sweetheart not this badass bitch. While Elijah just stood their with a smile on his face. He loved seeing her like this. Nicole stood up with a smile on her facing walked away. she's got to admit she felt good.

Elijah watched her walk away. He turned back to them and gave them a nod with his head and took off an the direction Nicole went.