Americaneu Hustleu Lifeu

Dream by: Bunnymcwolf

"This dream is based on the time when BTS was prank kidnapped on their first night at L.A." 

• • •

So, BTS and I are sitting in the van with me in the last row between Jin and Suga. These people move into the van and start the car. We all look up when we hear some noise.

I decide to ask the kidnappers some questions.

"So.., are you kidnapping us? How many plans do you have? Is there a boss?"

/A/n: *was the kidnapper* . . . WWOAH WOAH SLOW DOWN!! I'm not in the mood for a Q&A portion, just for now---you know what kid.. *elbowed your face to shut you up*/

The kidnappers just ignore me. The BTS members look at me weirdly.

"What?" I look at them. "I was just curious". 

They all shake their heads.

The kidnappers then stop at this place and tell us to leave our phones inside while dragging us in. We all sit on this couch with me in between Jungkook and Suga. So, they tell us all to look straight ahead, and when I do that, I see Suga staring at something. And then they exchange his place with Jimin.

(IRL, Suga had spotted the hidden camera).

But in the dream, I still thought this was a real kidnapping.

This is when the dream goes weird. 

I start laughing maniacally and just fall on the floor while laughing hard. Everyone starts looking scared of me. The kidnappers tell me to stop laughing and sit back on the couch. I sit and smile and ask them a question.

"Since you guys are keeping us here, can you please get me some sanitary products? I'm on my period." 

/*a/n begs co kidnapper to shot this kid dead and throw her dead body in the dam*/

This causes everyone to turn awkward and me to start laughing again. The kidnappers just tell everyone to stay in the room for the night and they leave the room. As soon as they leave, I instantly stop laughing. All BTS members move slightly away from me.

"Relax, I was just laughing like that to weird them out. Thought it'd be fun." 

They all relax a bit.

"Why would you do that?" Rapmon asks

"I don't know, I just felt like doing it." 

He shakes his head.

Suga then asks, "so..., do you really" 

he clears his throat while looking away "you know...have your...period?"

I smirk and tell him "Nope. Just did that for fun too." 

He can also only shake his head while smiling.

And my alarm rings.

----------------

wow. kid. wow.

*slow claps*