「033」

0 3 3

N.O

══════↯══════

A whole month has passed ever since I nearly died in the hands of Yeonseo. I don't want to exaggerate to this extent but that was what it was like. Even if we think simply, it's the survival of the fittest. Yeonseo is literally the predator and I am her prey.

After that whole dilemma with Yeonseo going crazy, Mr. Baek spoke with her parents to send her to anger management classes. I'm surprised that they didn't send her to asylum. I just wish Yeonseo won't ever have to come back. Her anger management classes are only for two months- she'll be back soon. A chill runs down my spine from that thought.

Things have finally cleared up, including the false scandal stuff. All of that has been resolved to a point where people started to befriend me. I've made a few more friends this past month, and they're friends who I can talk to. I rarely hang out with my new friends since I still don't feel comfortable with the new lifestyle of having them around.

The school has never been so calm and quiet for so long that it makes me wonder whether or not I'm in the right place. One thing I didn't expect to happen was the end of Haneul's endless bullying. He hasn't bothered me ever since he helped me with Yeonseo. I still find it weird how he helped me, he doesn't seem like the person who'd take action like that. I wonder what he has on his mind for him to act that way.

It's been a while since I've felt calm. Maybe I feel this way because I've let everything out. What I mean by that is that there are no more secrets of mine to hide from Bangtan. I've told Jungkook and the rest of the boys about my dark past, but it was only since last week that I truly told them everything. And yes, I really mean everything. They know everything about my family, the accident, the transplant, and the amount of hardships I have faced since then.

I never thought that I would ever tell them about my father too. My father was a man filled with secrets- he was a liar. It rarely came across my mind about why he was the bastard that he was. I hate calling my own father bad names but what else could I call him if that was who he truly was? He acted like a lowlife, he caused the family to be in debt, however, it never felt like we were. We were a stable family, or what society might call a 'normal' family. The more I think about it, was the 'debt' thing really true?

I suddenly receive a random message from Hanbyul again. You might think I'm crazy that I can communicate with my sister who has already passed on, but with her heart within my body, she's here with me. I never know when she decides to leave me a message, so it's always a surprise when she does. When a message does arrives, it's always something critical, although I'm not able to fully grasp what she's trying to tell me.

"Yoonbyul, you're revealing more secrets, you're getting closer."

Goosebumps appear all over my body. What am I getting closer to?

"Appa was never-"

My ears begin to ring a bit, trailing off the message Hanbyul was trying to tell me. Is there something I don't know or is there something I don't remember?

F L A S H B A C K

I stare at my small hands and look up to see Hanbyul. She reaches out her hand and lifts me up.

"Let's go," said Hanbyul while dragging me to our shared room.

"There they go again," I thought as I sat on top of the bed.