Chapter 31

Warning: Minor swearing, I don't consider it that bad but if you do than I'm just telling ya!

"All you have to do is trust me!" Peter yelled.

"How in the world do you think I could trust you after all this!" I screamed back. He gave me a cold stare, which implied he didn't like me yelling. But he's having a laugh if he thinks I'm not allowed to be mad.

"You want me to trust you? Then stop with the lies," I started. He was about to open his mouth to reply, but I cut him off. "And give me my memories back. I know you must've wiped them,"

His eyes widened in rage.

"No,"

My jaw dropped, then clenched.

"You think after all you've done to me, you're allowed to just say 'no' to me?!" I yelled, standing up from the bed to look down at him. He looked away, his jaw clenched like mine had before. But also not like I had before. Because he jawline was more goals than my everything.

Seriously it could cut stone and I hate him for it.

When he looked back at me, it took me by shock. He let out a loud sigh and shook his head, looking defeated.

"I can't tell you Adelaide-" he started.

"Why not?!" I screamed, cutting him off.

"You wouldn't understand if I explained it to you!" He looked up at me, desperate for me to understand his reasoning. He looked away in disappointment, so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"That's bullshit Pan!"

I, Adelaide Emilia Weller. Am an idiot.

Immediately he stood up, sizing me up by a lot, and glared down at me. His one hand grabbed my whole damn face, and it really hurt. My hands went up to his wrist right away, trying to pull him off, but it didn't work.

"How many times do I have to tell you, never to disrespect me?!" He boomed, not necessarily in a loud way, but in a dominant, terrifying kind of way.

I just glared right back up at him, trying to pry his hand away. After a few attempts, I started using my nails to scratch his hand, but it only made his grip get firmer.

"Now, kitty," he sneered the word, as if in a mocking tone. "You should really let me finish my sentences," he added momentarily. "I cannot tell you because you would not understand," his face got closer to mine.

"But I can show you,"

My heart skipped a beat, and not in one of those romantic, good ways. In more of a, terrified, praying for my life and soul kind of manor.

"So what do you say? Still want to know what your 'brother' has been up to?" My eyes widened, the rest of me being frozen in place due to the shock. "Answer me!" He spat. I tried to move his hand away from my face, but once again his grip tightened. "Remember kitten, you don't need to speak for me to hear you," He retorted.

I swallowed the ball of fear forming in my throat, and finally answered him.

Yes.

He chuckled, a little maniacally, but he chuckled all the same.

"Alright then my little princess," he inched his face closer. "Let's go," he pecked my cheek quickly, and before I had the time to physically vomit, he threw me back over onto the bed.

As I was recovering-and by recovering I mean sitting up- he grabbed the dreamcatcher and pushed me down by my neck. It was extremely painful, and my hands darted up, trying to stop him from choking me. He placed the dreamcatcher on my forehead, and before I could protest, I saw a bright glow. It felt like my forehead was being burnt, so I let out an ear piercing screech.

A bright flash of white, and then I watched as my eyes literally rolled forwards from the back of my head. In front of me was the monster. The monster from under my bed. I remembered everything. He was now standing next to the bed and towering over me, the dreamcatcher no longer anywhere near either of us. Where it went, I don't know.

Nor do I care.

"Are you ready to see?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Yes, I would love to see what the sick bastard has been up to," I said, sugar coating it excessively. He took in a breath and stepped forwards.

"I'm not afraid to hurt you again, Adelaide," he practically growled. I laughed.

"Oh yes! Speaking of which," I looked down at my clothes and rolled the sleeves up to show him the mark. "This is getting explained too, right?" He rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Shithead! I asked you a question!"

He turned back to me, grabbing my arm, right where all the cuts were.

"Hey-" I started, but was cut off by a serious amount of pain coming from right where his hand was. "W-what're you d-doing?!" I winced.

"Girls who misbehave get punished," he grinned. "Now, are you going to be a good girl and make this easy for yourself?" He inched forwards again. I glanced at my arm, the pain starting to become unbearable. It's what drove me to my answer.

"Yes,"

"There we are," he grinned. I swallowed another lump, and looked up at him, waiting for him to show me the answers.

"Come on Kitty, time to play,"

A/N: IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO WRITE THIS BC IM A MAJOR PROCRASTINATOR SO Y'ALL BETTER BE HAPPY

I WAS ALSO SLAVING THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL BOY DRAMA SO JUST SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL

HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I PROMISE THIS IS LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER THAT I STOP EXPLAINING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO YOU OKAY ACTUALLY THATS PROBABLY MOST DEFIANTLY A LIE :)

Love y'all whomever you may be!! Xx :D

-R

P.S. Since we're now over 10k and I said I'd say who Corey is based off of if I got 10 comments....

It's too late for that I only got 7 comments and 4 of them were from someone spamming "I WANNA KNOW" (shoutout; ayyye if you know who you are)

Maybe I'll remake the deal another time :)

Bye for real now