Before you kill me

Yes, this story is actually getting a final author note because I have a couple of things to say. Not exactly a couple...

So, first off, I know it's short. I also realized it's a lot less emotional than RIFOY was. But I couldn't make it longer or fluffier because...well, it's not.

If Angie and Tom would have spent more time together, would have kissed or if Tom would've taken those bloody sunglasses off, it wouldn't have ended like this.

So, with that in mind, I have a few questions  I would love answers to:

1. After everything that happened, did you manage to connect to the characters? Did you find Tom and Angie enjoyable as characters  (not necessarily people)?

2. Do you feel like any of them was the villain of the story?

3. Do you still ship them or are you done with the stupid boat?

4. How did the story make you feel?

5. Would you like to see them meeting up again and solving their issues?

Okay, now that's over with, a huge thanks to:

- everyone who read this
- everyone who left comments
- everyone who answered the questions above

Enough Oscars! Let's get to some fun stuff.

This is the last prequel/back story I'm going to write. Nothing else. So I'm actually going to focus on the proper series now.

That being said, Kyle, Kay, Angie, and Tom will be back in Too Young which is already out and completed. (Jimmy too in case you liked him and want to see more of him).

This story will also only have 2 bonuses. The first which will come when I actually write it, is the story of Jimmy and Izzy and the end of their relationship.

The second bonus is going to be a 10k bonus in case the story ever reaches that number of reads, and it's going to be anything you guys want. It's going to be one bonus, it can be anything, so drop me a line and tell me what you want.

I know at this point I'm probably like the queen of bad endings and crappy drama, but bare with me. TY actually has a happy ending.

So, hoping I'll see you there and that you don't hate me too much...

Stef out!

🌠

If you enjoyed the story and want to support me and my writing, you can find me on ko fi 😊

https://ko-fi.com/wimbug1388