BABY BOY

taehyung focus
taehyung spends the rest of the day looking up at the ceiling whilst in thought, and rubbing the skin of his neck carefully.

he wasn't one to boast about his relationships; he wasn't one of those people who wore purple hickies on their necks or constantly chatted about how his boyfriend dished out "i love you's" etc. but he couldn't help but admire the hickey multiple time, awestruck with the fact that he had a hickey.

wow, he breathes as he snuggles closer into his pillow and kicks off his sweatpants, wanting to be the most comfortable during the illness he was currently battling with.
he's broken out of his little overjoyed bubble when loud thumps sound throughout the tiny dormroom.

"taehyung! are you okay? jungkook told us that you're ill!!" jimin cries from behind the door, clearly distressed.

taehyung sighs.

"taehyung! open up!! we're here to help!" comes the shrill yell from jin.

taehyung slides out from under the sheets, not bothering to put his sweatpants back on - besides he wasn't wearing underwear, he was just wearing very fitting shorts.

with an sniff and swipe of his tissue, taehyung swings the door open to glower at jimin and jin, their yells worsening his headache.

"god, you're so slow, i thought you were dead." jin voices, barging right into the stuffy room. "what's on your neck?" he ask as he walks past.

taehyung eyes widen and he quickly pulls the hood of his hoodie over his head, pulling at the drawstrings to tighten around his face, hiding his hickey and neck. "n-nothing."

taehyung looks back at jimin who beams at him, waving bottles of energy drinks and for some reason struggling to carry yoga mats.
"we've brought snacks and energy drinks! well i did cause im a good friend - jin hyung's just here to eat."

taehyung's glare softens and he lefts the smaller boy in, smiling at his friends - more like jimin's - thoughtfulness as he closes the door behind them.

"actually im here to help taehyung feel relaxed," jin declares, taking the yoga mats from jimin's clutch and spreading them out in a row, side to side to each other. "we're gonna do yoga! it'll calm you and relax your body!"

"oh fuck no." taehyung grumbles, sitting on his bed and already ripping a potato chip bag, scarfing the chips down.

"c'mon it'll be fun!"

"no thanks, ill just finish these snacks and lie in bed."

"taehyung."

"seokjin." taehyung says, mocking seokjin and putting on an extra deep voice to annoy his hyung.
jin shoots daggers at taehyung before spitting out a "that's hyung to you, brat. now come and do yoga with your favourite hyung."

grudgingly, taehyung detaches himself from his beloved chips and sinks to the ground with a dull thud.

"this better be fun."

"oh, it will be! right, to start off we'll sit calmly and breathe in and out slowly. don't be tense at all."
the two younger follow jin's actions, sitting cross legged on the mats and breathing in slowly with their eyes closed.

jin sees this moment to interrogate taehyung like those gossiping moms at the gym. "so, jungkook hm?"

taehyung opens one eye to look at jin on his right, "what about jungkook?"

"you gonna date him? he seems to really like you." jin says slyly.

taehyung closes his eyes again and breathes in and out for a few seconds before speaking again.
"i can't tell you."