Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Wes's face scrunched up in distaste as he licked his semi-melting ice cream, biting my bottom lip I said nothing as I watched him hold his cone an arm's length away resembling a child being forced to eat all his vegetables. It was cute, the way his bottom lip curled in disgust, his nose pinched tight as if the smell itself repulsed him. Crossing my ankles together I caught him turning in my direction, his grey eyes roaming down below my bare legs and lingering longer than I would normally approve.

"You don't like strawberry, do you?" I asked catching his attention

His brows furrowed at my words as if I had spoken in tongue, confusion marring his expression, to know I had that affect on him made me feel giddy. Knowing I have a slight leverage over him made me feel, powerful, womanly -special. Repeating my question I noticed his forehead smoothing as he know understood the question, he sent a disgusted glare towards the pink cone in his out stretched hand before returning his gaze to me "I hate strawberry but I figured you would like it."

I shook my head "Gross I hate strawberry ice cream, the fruit isn't bad though." I answered a small smile teasing my lips

"I thought all girls liked strawberry?" Wes asked sounding genuinely confused as if I told him the world is actually flat "Not this girl." I said with a smug smirk before licking my own ice cream

His eyes narrowed as my tongue slipped out and ever so slowly licked down to partly frozen treat, his eyes catching every movement of my tongue made before retreating back into my mouth. His silver eyes raised to meet mine, the hazy cloud of lust all to enhancing the blue flicks in the midst of the cloud of silver "We could share." he offered

I shook my head without giving it a second thought "I'm greedy." I shrugged barely getting the words out when he leaned forward his upper half leaning against my body, crushing me slightly by his massive weight. He lowered his nose rubbing it down the side of my neck before pressing a soft kiss against my pulsing vein, grazing his teeth lightly over the damp area I felt his free hand against my breasts. Moaning I arched my chest forward in abandonment, I felt him smile against my skin his warm breath fanned the moist skin as his fingers traced my breast. Involuntarily I shivered against him too caught up in the butterfly kisses he peppered down my neck to notice his hands disappeared from my neglected breasts. It was then I felt a cool breeze against my chest and the warm afternoon sun warming my pale skin, glancing down I gasped when my eyes locked on my navy bra, my blouse rolled down my shoulders revealing too much skin for my liking and in a public field of all places!

Pressing my free hand to Wes's chest I pushed him gently but the large man didn't budge as he dropped his mouth in between my twin mounds "Wes....stop-" I gasped when his hot, wet mouth latched on the milky skin of my breast

Whimpering softly I gripped a fist full of his shirt shoving his face further between my aching breasts, his free hand rubbed one breast over the soft material of my bra, the friction causing my nipple to perk in arousal. I sighed under my breath as his fingers slid the bra upwards and out of the way leaving my breasts out on display, a sudden wave of embarrassment had me raising both hands to cover my breasts as I squirmed uncomfortably under him.

"Don't hide them." Wes said in a husky voice that had every nerve in my system awakening, I shook my head before sweeping my eyes along the abandoned field looking for anyone who was hiding in the thick trees outlining the neatly trimmed grass field. With his mouth he nudged my hands away from my breasts as I darted my eyes around the field terrified someone was watching us, taping us. Gulping nervously I felt something cold touching my breast, inhaling a sharp breath I fixed my eyes on Wes who grinned wickedly "What-"

He pressed his lips to mine silencing me "Shhh...relax kitty." he whispered before pulling away, speechless and strangely aroused I watched with bewilderment as he ran the strawberry ice cream over my right breast, the pink ice cream ran over my taut nipple extracting a soft moan from me. A deep sound vibrated from on top of me but before I could identify it Wes dropped his head to my breast, his tongue slipped out lapping the melting ice cream as it dripped down my breast, he groaned and trailed his flat tongue back up my breast capturing the dripping cream much like a cat would. Sinking my teeth into my bottom lip I felt heat pooling between my legs as he flicked my pebble like nipple with the tip of his tongue before licking the remaining cream off the top of my breasts. He sucked against the sensitive skin and nibbled the burgundy area before latching his open mouth against the identical spot "....mmm." he hummed against my skin the vibration running down to my core.