Chapter 26

Four weeks into the programme and we have done so many things because of it. Last weekend we went to one of the largest theme parks in the country while the weekend before that we went go karting. It also includes the daily activities ranging from practice to the school run - just any general thing we feel is fun and a good idea to film. Yes, this does include picking on Jeno - who was sleeping in the games room at the time - and throwing him in the pool.

It's incredibly fun though tiring since I'm having to watch what I say and how I act considering the cameras can be on at any time. This means I'm a lot more considerate of my actions towards the boys - none of our normal rolling around on the floor together wrestling or our snuggling under blankets on movie nights. Well, certainly not to the same level any way.

To the best of my knowledge, the footage we've already sent is being edited and has begun to be processed so it's available for broadcasting as soon as we've stopped filming. On the whole, it's an exciting thing to be doing with my friends, particularly at such a young age. I'm incredibly thankful to SM for giving us the opportunity.

"Rae, concentrate!" Kang demands.

Currently, we're in the middle of a practice - just Chenle and I. We're working on our dance, talking through the things we want to include stay close to the original choreography including the complex lifts and romantic vibe of the dance but at the same time, cut out some of the 'sexual' components for higher intensity moves that require more skill so it highlights our talents. We've figured out most of the routine and know what we're doing - even having run it by the instructors - but with just over two weeks until we fly back to Korea for ten days, in which we'll be performing, it's really not that long.

He's currently demonstrating how to do one of the last lifts we have left to practice with Seoyeon. They've both been keen in helping us, adding in extra practice times while trying to balance out all the sessions with the other boys.

"Sorry" I mumble, turning my attention back to them.

He picks Seoyeon up under one leg after performing a small section of the moves beforehand to show how we'll transition into it. Her body virtually wraps around his as he does so, her pointed toes reaching round to meet one of her extended arms as they spin on the spot, creating an enthralling sight. He then carefully drops her out of it as she places a foot on the floor, spinning round to face him with her hands on his shoulders. It's breathtaking but the thought that that is what we're going to do scares me.

"Raven, you have incredible flexibility for someone who's been dancing for a short time compared to some so I'm confident you can do this, thanks to your previous sporting background" Seoyeon tells me, spinning around to face Chenle and I as we stand side by side.

"And Chenle, I'm pretty sure you're strong enough but we do have mats just in case" Kang chuckles, motioning to the crash mat in the side of the room.
"We'll start with the basic and slowly build it up though" Seoyeon quickly adds. At least they aren't throwing us in at the deep end.

"So, you pick her up like this" he says, demonstrating once again with Seoyeon but in slow mo and not picking her up completely.

"Good, Raven, lift your leg up first so that he doesn't have to bend down to grab you" Seoyeon tells me so I follow her instruction.

When we have that but done successfully, we run through the specific part of the lift several times. We slowly build up from the several moved in front to figure out how it'll flow. Once that's done, we progress to the part where he picks me up, slowly lifting me in a bridal style only not holding both of my legs - just the one.

"Nice. Good work" Seoyeon grins.
"Rae, extend your arm while lifting it up towards Chenle's head slightly, as though gleeful to be held by him" Kang instructs, making me flush slightly at his bluntness.
"Well done. Let's repeat it, make sure you've truly got this" Seoyeon tells us and their wish is our command.