Chapter 25

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"Isabelle," I hear coming through the thick piece of wood.

"Isabelle I know your in there please open up and let me explain," I don't answer.

"Isabelle," I hear him say again.

I finally decide to answer,"She's not home!" I yell at him from my bed.

"Then who said that," he asks me obviously knowing the answer.

"Please leave a message after the beep, BEEEEEEEEEP," I say back.Funny, beep is the first thing I heard the day my dreams came true. Now it's what I say the day my dream turns into a nightmare.

"Fine, I just want to know that once your ready to talk I'll talk," he huffs then walks away.

He probably has a reason for why he was kissing Leven...probably, but right now I just need time to think about if me and Xander are really right for each other. I mean Leven is older and way prettier then me so she would make a better girlfriend, but I mean he could have at least told me to my face instead of gnawing face with her when I'm not there.

That's when I hear another knock on my door.

"You better not be Xander because that would be ridiculous!" I yell at the door.

"It's me, Jackie," a voice says from the other side of the door.

I haul my butt up out of bed and open the door. What I find is Jackie holding a bag and a bunch of blankets.

"Hey Is," she says and gives me a weak smile.

"Hey,"I say to her to be polite even though I don't feel talkative.

"I brought some ice cream and rom-coms and some fuzzy blankets," she says.

"Thanks," I say and open the door wider so she can come in.

She throws all the blankets on my bed and we spend the rest of the night watching rom-coms and stuffing our faces with ice cream.