Chapter 6

IM SUCH A HOE FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I APOLOGIZE YET AGAIN GUYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL READING!
KMS FOR NOT BEING A BETTER AUTHOR!!

*katsukis P.O.V*

Idiot.

Deku has got to be the most dumbest person on this planet!

Where does he come off getting drunk off his ass over some dickhead of a now EX-boyfriend!

I arrive at the park and see Deku lying in the grass, taking a deep breath I walk over towards his seemingly dead body.

I squat down near deku and shake him a bit, he let's out a groan and turns over to look at me.

"Kacchan...*hic*.." He mumbles

I roll my eyes and scoff when I realise that the dumbass is too drunk to walk.

I grab his arm and carefully pull him up in a sitting position, I then then turn around while still crouching.

"c'mon nerd, help me out a little will ya? And get on my back." I state.

"What? I can walk *hic* k-kacchan" deku said attempting to stand up before immediately falling on my back.

I let out a grunt from the weight of his impact, luckily he landed in the perfect piggy back position so I just hoisted him up.

"Exactly. You can't walk for shit. Now shut up we're going to my house." I say starting to walk.

"Your house?" Deku said drowsly

"B-but my mom...." Deku slurred before dropping his head on my shoulder.

"I called your mom after hanging up with you...I doubt she wants to see her son drunk off his ass, so I told her you'd be staying over tonight, sober, I might add. Also my mom and dad are on vacation so don't worry about intruding." I said

Deku hummed a response which I can only assume was "okay" as he Nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

I blushed furiously at his actions and thanked whatever god was out there when my house finally came into view.

We reached the door and I placed deku down, gently helping him get steady before unlocking the door to my house.

"C'mon deku humor me and get your ass inside without falling." I said

Deku was staring at the ground in deep thought missing what I had said.

"DEKU!" I said raising my voice.

His head than shot up and his cheeks flushed red.

"s-sorry kacchan *hic*....can I go in?" Izuku asked lowering his eyes from me again.

"Yeah...you remember where my room is?" I asked moving out of the way so deku could enter.

"Y-yeah...where are you going" he mumbled.

"I gotta do something real quick! Quit asking me questions!" I snapped starting to fidget

Deku flinched slightly.

"Mkay...see you inside then" he said walking into the hallway.

I closed the door and took a deep breath of air....so far, so good I guess.