Part 31

Miku and her father stare at each other, both waiting for the other to make a move. After a couple seconds they both realized that none of them were going to move.  Miku stomped and the ground beneath cracked in half the crack going all the way to where Kakashi was. He jumped up to avoid falling in, as he jumped up Miku threw kunai. Kakashi swiftly dodged and deflected them. He was about 30cm from the ground, Miku's eyes sparked, moving her hands as fast as lightening she threw more kunai and missed Kakashi by a mere inch. 

"She missed," Baki stated. Suddenly Kakashi's mask ripped. 

"It seems she didn't," the Hokage smirked, Kakashi's eyes widen and then narrow. 

"How?" A random jonin asked. Kakashi smirked. 

"Guess it's my turn," he said. 

"Indeed it is," Miku smiled. Kakashi ran at her, zig zagging to try and confuse her. He appeared in front of her, Miku smirked. He was really behind her, she jumped up and dodged his attack.  Kakashi threw a parade of kunai knifes at her while she was mid air. 

"She's not going to be able to dodge them,"  a jonin said.  "None of us would make it out of that without a scratch and a few kunai lodged into us." Another Jonin said.

"But you don't know Miku." Asuma smirked. They all turned back to her, she twisted her body and deflected ever single one of them. They both ran at each other at an incredible speed and engaged in tai jutsu. Kakashi thew a punch and Miku blocked with her arm, she then twisted and kicked her dad but he blocked. He threw a kick but Miku skillfully dodged, from above all that could be seen was multiple fast moves and the clashing of kunai. They both separated and looked at each other.  Kakashi had multiple bruises and cuts, his clothes had dirt and were ruffled. While Miku had no cuts. 

"That's impossible." A jonin above muttered. 

"Stop with the games you two." The hokage yelled down.  Miku and Kakashi both looked up at the hokage and sighed. 

"Fine," they both muttered.  

"Chidori!" Kakashi yelled, he ran at Miku faster then a bolt of lightening.  He was about to stab her.

"It's over," Baki said unimpressed. Without knowing the sand siblings were watching from behind, no one sensed them.  Miku had to think carefully, his hand is down and it would go up about to his chest area. That's as high as he can take it with the time he's given. Miku smirked, she knew what she had to do.   Right as Kakashi appeared before her she jumped and did a 180 turn in the air, her legs wrapped around Kakashi's neck, using the momentum from the jump she put her hand on the ground and turned succesfully flipping Kakashi onto the ground. The breath left him, in an instant Miku was on top of him a kunai to his throat.  Kakashi kicked her off and flew towards the wall, she flipped and landed on the wall vertically, she kicked off and flew across the stadium with her kunai in her hand. Kakashi took off his headband revealing his sharingan.  He tried to analyze her and copy her every move, she stopped. 

"The sharingan," Baki muttered.  Miku smirked and then looked up. Her eyes transformed. (Like the pic above) 

"So they finally got serious." The hokage said.  "In reality Miku and her dad are both evenly matched." He stated, they nodded taking in the information and looked at Miku, she had half blue half green hair. 

"What happened to her eyes?" One asked.  Gaara was indeed curious too. 

"That's her kekkei genkai Astro, she inherited it from her mother." The hokage said. "It is indeed formidable, one glance could kill if she wanted."  They looked back at Miku.