Maybe Next Time...

[Your Pov.]

You stayed at the Lucky Cat Cafè for a while now and it was nearing Christmas. You decided to sell some drawings on the internet for Christmas money.

You sat at the desk, took out some paper, and wrote down a list of thibgs you wanted to get everyone...

Honey - new chemical stand
Gogo - bike
Fred - limited edition comics
Wasabi - case with slots
Baymax - small cat
Aunt Cass - box of new movies
Hiro -

You stopped at Hiro's present and thought long and hard. You ook out another sheet of paper and wrote down some choices...

Tool set
Mini 3D printer
Pen tablet
Video games

Nothing suited him like you wanted them to.

"What cha doin'?" Hiro asked, looking over your shoulder. You flipped over the papers.

"N-Nothing!"

"Lemme see!~"

"No!"

"Come on, (Y/N)! Please?~" He wrapped his arms around your neck and your face reddened. You shook your head and folded the papers neatly and put them in your pocket.

"You'll see on Christmas."

"Heh... Fine..." He let go of you and you spun around.

You saw his face red a little and he rubbed the back of his neck. He was acting odd. He wasn't even wearing his jacket. "Is something wrong?" you asked, tilting your head.

He shook his head to focus,"Uh um I-I'm fine. you go back to whatever you were doing..." He walked out. That was... Odd.

But not like Hiro odd, like really weird odd... Hm...

[Hiro's Pov.]

Come on Hiro! You were this close! Ugh... I was so close to asking her...

I sighed... Maybe next time...?

Let's hope. I heard (Y/N) continue scribbling on paper.

You'll see on Christmas...

Hm... I wonder what she's gettig me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! Busy with school and stuff...