Chapter 13

Kellin's POV

it's Saturday today and Vic is taking me out on a date. 

i got up and sprinted down the stairs to see my mom talking to my dad about the weather.

"there's supposed to be a big hurricane coming through." my dad said.

"what time?" i asked, a i looked out on the dark overcast sky as rain pored heavily down on the house.

"we don't know." said dad.

"i just hope Vic get's back in time." 

"what do you mean? where is he?" i asked.

"he took your fathers old pick up too the grave yard, said he wanted to visit his brother." mom said with a frown. 

"how long has he been gone?" i asked. 

"about an hour." she aid.

"that's too long... i need to go see if he's alright." i said. 

before they could protest i had ran out in my PJ's and started my car. i drove slow because i couldn't even see clearly there was so much rain. once i got there i took out my umbrella and hurried out to Mikey's grave sight. i saw a person standing out there with an umbrella 

"Vic!" i called too him and ran up. 

it wasn't Vic... i saw Jack standing there and gave me a soft smile.

"hey Kellin." he said with a sigh. 

"what are you doing here?" i asked. 

"i came here to visit my mother." he said nervously.

"your- your mother died?" i asked. 

"wail i was in jail, she passed away. that's here grave right there." he said pointing to the plot next to Mikey. 

"i'm sorry Jack..." was all i could think to say. 

"it makes me wonder... what do i have..." 

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"i'm on probation, i lost you, i lost my mom. i have nothing..." he said as i saw him start to cry. 

"Jack, hey. it's gonna be okay." i assured him as i put a hand on his shoulder. 

all of the sudden he kissed me! i was too surprised to pull away. when he did and was about to say something it was over powered by a scream coming from behind a tree. i ran over and that's where i found Vic.