Chapter thrity-one: Love and happiness

A/N sorry it took me forever to write this chapter. It will have no action in this chapter because I wanted it to have a relaxing chapter. I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me, please.

(Eve P.O.V)

I was so nervous about today because my wedding is this afternoon. Josh and I slept in different rooms last night. The reason why is we couldn't see each other before the wedding. I was also excited about wearing my dress. It was black and red. My veil was black with red at the end.  

Just then, Raven came into the room to help me fix my hair on the left side while some covered my eyes. When she was done with my hair, she moved to my make-up. I had black winged eyeliner with black mixed with red eyeshadow. Finally, for my lipstick, Raven put on a dark red at both of the edges, then in the middle, there was bright red. When Raven was finally finished with my make-up, she grabbed my dress. 

When we were done, I gave myself a final look before I walked to the window and looked to see who was all there, which was mostly all the people who were invited. "Thank you for doing my make-up and for helping me get into my dress," I said, looking at Raven. 

Raven left after finishing her braids maid dress, which was a black tight-fitted dress with a bright red ribbon wrapped around her waist.

I looked around my house to see if anyone was in the place, along with the people at the wedding. "You look, beautiful sweetheart," my dad started looking at me. 

I smiled and hugged my dad. "Thank you, dad; I am nervous about today. I mean, I am not getting cold feet or anything," I said, sounding more nervous than I am. 

"Sweetheart, you will do fine. He loves you and no one else; I mean, heck, when he met you, he was supposed to kill you, but he didn't because he loves you, and you are his mate. If that is not love, I don't know what it is, "my dad said, hugging me. 

"Thank you, dad. I know I can always count on you to help me ever since mom died. You have been there for me. I love you," I said, hugging him tighter than before. 

Time skipped. It was now time for the wedding. My nerves were getting worse because I was scared something would go wrong. I smiled at my father and said, "Be strong, sweetheart; I love you, and so does he." In my head, I heard my mother's voice, who died right before I was involved in a car accident.

"I miss you, mom," I said as I tried not to cry. Luckily, I still have my dad, who looked a lot like me. His hair was a darker shade of red, and his eyes were a sea green like mine. People always say I have my mom's mouth, nose, and chin. I soon came out of my thoughts and looked to see that it was time for me to walk down the aisle. 

Time seemed as if it slowed down, almost like it stopped altogether. My braids maids were out with the groomsmen, so I kept an eye on them. Kattie, our little flower girl, went to go sit down. I smiled as it was about to be my turn. But I calmed down as I saw the love of my life waiting to marry me. 

Josh had a black suit with a white button-up shirt and a red tie with poker dots. His hair was pushed back all the way. The music started, and I began to walk down the aisle. 

Once I got there, the time went by so fast because I stared into Josh's ocean blue eyes. Soon the wedding ended, and it was time to leave for the honeymoon to Hawaii because I have always wanted to go there. 

Josh and I were sitting next to each other on our way to the airport. When we got to the airport, it was two hours before our flight. 

We sat there for what felt like forever in our pj's because there would be a long flight ahead of us. I soon felt like sleeping, but I couldn't because our flight was leaving in a few minutes.

Soon enough, our flight was called, and we boarded the plane. Then I let sleep take over me.