• Big News & Cover Contest •

Lovelies, I have some big news. 

But first of all on a personal note. I wanted to say, thank you for reading this story even though I thought it was total trash. Lmao. Thank you all for voting, commenting, liking this story when I had no idea what the heck I was doing when I wrote this seeing I was like 13/14?  

Anyway, I hope that you guys are having a fantastic day!

I'm getting published! Again!

After all the excitement from the first book, I'm doing it again! <3

And it's literally all because of you guys! I could never be where I am today if not for all of you have supported me on this crazy journey! Again, there will be never before seen content! Including ultra shorts, and a prequel!

The book is going to be published February 15

Like last time, my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters and leave the first 5 behind before publishing for copyright issues.

And like last time too, we're doing another cover contest!

That's right! And you can submit a cover, to become the official cover of the published book. And your name will be put in the book, and on the back of the physical cover of the book! 

Here are the guidelines:

Just send the covers to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com by February 1. The only requirements are:

Book Cover Guidelines

1. Know that if we choose your cover you will get credit ON the physical cover and inside the book. This can actually help you a lot as a graphic artist and bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

2. You will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

3. You can not use any copyright images. You can use Royalty Free Images.

4. We need a high res format of the cover in JPG and Photoshop format, as well so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book.

5. Cover Image size should be 5.5 by 8.5 inches in 300 Pixels per inch resolution.

6. Hints....

The cover has to look good when Amazon Thumbnail size. The idea is that people WANT to click on it when they see the thumbnail.

The text needs to be readable.

You should use only 1 font.

The cover needs the title AND the author's name

7. The cover needs to have the Title (The Greek Playboy's Girl) and the Author's Name(Cheryl F.M.) visible.

8. If your covers wins, we will do everything we can to use it. If it wins we will WANT to use it because that will give us the most future sales. BUT... You do need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file for some reason or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

9. Submit your created cover on or before the 1st!

By the way, this is not compulsory! This is simply something to get you guys involved in the launch because you guys have helped me a lot to get here.

I will be giving you updates as it all happens. So stay tuned for more updates. I love you all! Have a great day! <3 If you have any questions, feel free to shoot! :)