chapter 16

Kellin's POV

the monitor went flat and my heart stopped. doctors rushed into the room and pushed me out as they started trying to jump start his heart. 

i sobbed on the floor outside his room and listened to every time they tried. 

"one last time." the doctors said. 

i held my breath and decided to do something i haven't done in a while.

'god if you can hear me, please save Vic. i need him, he's been through so much. he deserves love. amen' 

"we gotta pulse!" the doctor yelled. 

"yes!" i shouted before breaking down in tears. 

he's still alive and i still have a chance to make it up too him. as i was getting up my mom an dad rushed in.

"Kellin, what happened?" dad asked. 

i coudln't say anything but fall into his arms in tears. 

"shhh, it's okay you don't have to tell us right now." he consoled me as i sobbed hard and soaked his shirt.

"w-we where supposed to have a date... a real date! it was supposed to be perfect!" i babbled on and on, going over everything me and Vic had done in the span of just one week. 

"honey, come on, let's go in." my mom said before taking y hand and leading me into Vic's room. 

i looked him over and saw all kinds of tubes and wires hooked up to him. i stayed there for the longest time as doctors and nurses came in to check his vitals and stuff.

"g-god?" Vic mumbled all the sudden. 

"Vic! Vic it's me Kellin! come back to me!" i cried.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vis's POV

i saw a white light before i a figure approaching me.

"God?" i asked.

"i wish." he said. 

i gasped when i saw Mikey coming up to me with a smile on his face. this time though, he had tattoo's and piercings and his hair was dyed. 

"what happened to you?" i asked.

"in heaven you get to be whoever you wanna be." he told me. 

i looked down at myself and saw that i was in some sort of hospital robe. 

"then why am i in this?" i asked. 

"because you're not dead. and i will slap you if you do let yourself die." he said a bit angrily.

"why? i have nothing left to live for." i told him.

"I've watched over you, Kellin really loves you. he didn't want to kiss Jack. please go back to him and tell him you love him."

"i-" 

"don't even deny it i know you love him, you where gonna ask him to be your boyfriend today even."

"Mik-"

"how could you be so stupid to think that he doesn't need you the poor boy gushes over you!"

"MIKEY!" i yelled.

"what?!" he shouted back.

"just let me hug you." i said before wrapping my arms around him in a big hug. i would have expected him to be cold but he was actually pretty warm. 

"i love you king Mikey." i mumbled.

"and i love you King Vic." he said with a chuckle. 

"and when you're an old man and i see you again, we can play it again." Mikey said.

everything started fading black and all i could hear was a slow rhythmic beeping. 

i forced my eyes open and was greeted with a hospital room and bright white lights. next to me was Kellin, holding a bouquet of flowers and there where more on the counter. Kellin looked like he hasn't slept in days. 

"K-k." i said, but my mouth felt like dust was wetter than it. 

"Vic!" Kellin cried as he threw the flowers aside and come up to me.

"i'm so sorry! Jack kissed me! i only love you! i love you, i love you, iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!" he stated over and over again as he tried to hug me without hurting the wounds on me.

"Kellin, i don't give a shit about that. i just need you to answer one thing."

"anything." he said looking at me seriously.

"will you be my king