Chapter 33 💝

David's POV

For the next five months, I felt so empty. As soon as I got back to London, I never got proper sleep. I was always dreaming of Olivia and my son. I had five big portraits of Olivia and our son around my office wall. I had a number of photo frames of them at my penthouse.

There was never a day I missed calling her. Before my day started and ended, I always called her on the phone or in Skype.

Olivia had been avoiding my calls. Sometimes when she picked up, we only talked for two minutes maximum and she was always the first hanging up.

All I wanted was to kiss her and let her know I loved her, but I was always messing things up.

Most of the time I slept in my office because I never liked the feeling of going to my penthouse alone. Olivia is my home. She is my life.

I never got the chance to travel back. My schedules were tight, France was monitoring me and I never even got the chance to go out with my friends as they had been insisting. All I want was to be with Olivia and our son.

I finally reached France's phone. I explained to him that Livy was not answering her phone so I decided to contact him. He asked me to stay on the line and it must be France's intention to let me overhear their conversation.

"Livy? He wants to speak to you." I heard France calling Olivia.

"Can you tell him I'm not available?" I heard Livy replying. 

"And when will you be free to speak to him? I know you have been avoiding him."

"Why would I do that? I'm washing the dishes you know, so I'm busy." She sounded irritable on the other line.

"David, yeah. SHE SAID she is washing the dishes so she is busy at the moment."

I frowned then chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, and you know what! She is wearing a red lingerie right now and her butt is showing." France continued making me laugh. 

"Fraaaaaaaan! What did you say?" She yelled at him.

Hmmm...Red lingerie!

"Yes!" She snapped on the phone.

"Olivia? Baby, hi!" I sounded like an idiot.

"What do you want?"

"How are you? You are not answering my calls and my emails..."

"I'm not answerable to you."   

"I just want to talk to you."

"I'm busy."

"Can we do Skype tonight?"

"No, I'm gonna be busy."

"When will you be available?"

"I don't know. Probably never. I gotta go. Bye."

I then heard three beeping sounds. I sighed heavily.

I continued working all day but all I could think was Olivia in her red lingerie. I mentally slapped myself.

I went home smiling like an idiot. I was thinking Livy's perky breasts inside the red lingerie all day.

I opened Skype to send Livy a goodnight message when I noticed she was online. I immediately clicked the call button and waited for her.

She answered. Finally!  I exclaimed.

"Livy?" I touched her face on the screen.

"Hi." She replied. I saw my little bundle playfully tumbling on the bed. When he saw me he clapped his hands and called me "dadada". I almost cried at that moment.