Chapter 25

A/N: hello readers sorry for being away so long, I didn't mean for this to happen but a lot came up during the past little while that I had to deal with. I apologize. Here is the new update and also all updates will be on Friday, that goes for all my stories. Thank you so much for your support!

Question: favourite time of year? Fall, Winter, Spring or summer?

Word count: 1452

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The inside of the car was silent, neither Jason or I spoke, I was silent because I was waiting on the reprimand I was expecting from my actions. How ever unjustified I was to him, to my self I felt more relaxed. Letting Lucinda out of her punishment was what felt right in my opinion, I would take a punishment if Jason truly believed it was wrong. But at least I won't be feeling the guilt while at home with my mom and sister.

Out of the corner of my eye I glanced at the male. He was looking out the window, he most likely could feel my eyes on him but didn't make a move to show it. I figured I would of gotten the short end of the stick like I do in most our arguments but he stayed quiet.

"Jason?" My voice was timid and uneven as I let my nerves get to me, but these past few days - besides the incident with Lucinda's family- we were actually getting along, I didn't want to ruin that.

"Hm?" His simple reply  relaxed yet scared me, it was relaxing to know he wasn't ignoring me, but at the same time he wasn't addressing the problem.

"You know, I couldn't just leave her.." my eyes lower as my voice drifts off, I was staring at the lines in the stitching of the leather seat. My hand itching to pull at the stings. The weight of the guilt for Lucinda was gone and now the weight of disobeying Jason was heavy. I was becoming closer to him, I cared for him, he was attractive and we already have a beginning of a bond, which only seems to grow.

"I know." His short reply follows, his hand sliding over to lay on my thigh. His eyes trained on the passing trees as we drove. Looking down at his hand I realize how big it is compared to my own. Not that I minded. "You are stubborn. But you are kind." Dragging my eyes away from his hand I pull them up to his head as he turns to face me.

It slowly grew quiet between the two of us, his green irises stared down into my hazel ones, hand gently gripping my thigh he pulls me closer.  My lips parting just slightly ask watch his eyes trail over my face, slowly landing on my lips. A quick movement catches my eye as I watch his tongue run across his bottom lip.  My eyes trail over his own features from his strong jaw line, to his neck and back up to his eyes. Every inch of him looked smooth.

His eyes were looking at me as if I were his prey, he; the predator carefully watching.  The silence was comfortable as it continued to settle, I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallows, "fuck it." Were the only husky words I hear before his lips crash down onto my own. 

Hunger, need and lust. All could be felt as his lips moulded against mine. Soon my own fever stared up with in me and reaching up I wrap my hands around his neck gripping at the small hairs that laid at the base of it. His hands gripping my body in an attempt to pull me closer, a slight growl leaving his lips as he struggled. The seat belt stopping him from before closer to me. His hands leaving mine for a brief second as the viciously unclip the restraints.

My eye lids were heavy as he pulled me closer, peaking out from under my lashes I am awestruck. I had the alpha king under me, he looked so at ease as he gave in, selfishly kissing me as if he were starving. Pulling away slightly, the sound of laboured Breaths are all that's heard. I was straddling him, his hands gripping my hips as he pulls me closer. My heart was pounding as I stared at this man, his eyes darkened by the feel of lust within him. Chest rising up and down. 

We stayed like this for a few minutes, just taking in each other. Before he quickly placed his lips on me again. This time lowering me to the side as he then unbuckled his own seatbelt and hovered over me. His lips touching lightly to my forehead, then my cheek, and along my jaw. I was nearly panting at how good his lips felt. I was becoming happily drunk on pleasure.

Pulling away from my jaw he stares down at me. "I want to mark you." His voice was steady, and sure. This is what he wanted. Pulling u self from under him I push on his chest sitting up my self I look at him?

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."  I roll my eyes at his single word answer.

"In the car? On our way to see my parents??" I ask him and give him the are you serious look, I watch him as his eyes search mine once again.

"Yes, it really should have happened sooner. For most chosen pairs it happens at the ceremony."  His response sounded text booked, almost as if it was so obvious. But to me it wasn't. So what if he didn't mark me when everyone else did to their chosen?

"Are you serious?" I ask again almost as if I couldn't believe him. "During my heat you didn't want to mark me but now, in a car, going to see my parents you do?" I was becoming angry, why mark me now?

"Yes."

"Why? Why not back when we were together during my heat? Why not when we first arrived at your castle? Why not at the ceremony? Why now?" I was angry, why now, why not then?

"Ella. If I had marked you during your heat more than just dry humping and fore play would of happened, you most likely would of wound up pregnant. As for the other times it didn't feel right."  His words were steady as he never looked away from me. I however was trying not to turn into a tomato in front of this man.

"No not now." I look away, I wanted him to mark me, however I wanted more meaning behind it not just from the feeling from making out in the car.

"Not now? Okay. But you will bare my mark Ella.  I want you to. We are getting close to your old home." Putting a little more space between us he sits up straighter, I do the same quickly turning my head to look  out the window. Familiar buildings and stores pass by as we drive down streets I knew off by heart. My heart beat began to rise in anticipation as we finally turn down the most familiar road I knew:

As soon as the car was in park I threw open the door and made a run for the house just as my mom comes out from the door. "Mom!"

"Ella?" And with that I pulled her into the most emotional filled hug I could muster, breathing in the scent of home that came with her. Tears left my eyes as I stared up at her.

"Mom, this is my chosen. Jason North."