Part 33

I walked to Ashely's house which is next to the Alpha house. I knocked on her door and a few seconds later she opened the door, when she saw me she looked confused. She invited me inside and I explained everything to her and asked her if she would like to come with me.

"Of course I will come with you. Be back in a second, I will pack my things." She said and wasted no time. Seconds later she was back.

We quietly entered the garage and got in the fastest, quietest, best suited vehicle and drove off without alerting anyone. Not even the patrol.

"I don't think Ryan would approve of this." Ashley said as she kept driving farther and farther away from the pack territory.

"I know. But I don't need his permission to leave. I am the Luna. But Im more than that now. Im a mother, and I am what can stop this war from happening. This is the only way I could think of on such short notice." I said as I fiddled with my necklace around my neck. All of a sudden, the magic stone in it I found at the bottom of the pond began to glow a bright white-golden hue color.

"What the-!" I said with a slightly raised voice full of shock. Then I stopped touching it.

When I stopped touching it the glow began to dissipate back down to just the ancient o'l stone again. A feeling washed over me when it glowed. But it wasn't a bad feeling, it was a good feeling. It felt like a warm feeling of calmness and clarity washed over me.

"What was that all about?" Ashley asked confused by what had just happened.

"I-I don't know." I said with a unsure but yet curious tone.

"Hold on, let me do something real quick. Keep driving, it doesn't require for the vehicle to be stopped." I spoke with reassurance to her.

"Okay." Was all she said, but I could tell she understood.

I closed my eyes and started to spiritually connect with Lilly. I had been practicing this in secret. It's suppose to be the safest way to talk with your wolf without having someone try to ease drop in on talks with your wolf.

"What was that all about?" I asked Lilly hoping she would have some answers.

"I don't know. But it felt like a warm calming feeling with clarity." Lilly told me. Which was the exact feeling I felt when the stone glowed.

"Okay, thanks." I said to her and then exited the spiritual connection.

When I opened my eyes I noticed that we were about maybe two states away from the pack already. We had pulled up to the bottom of a giant mountain, which I assumed was the place where Silver-Shield was.

"Stay here I will be back soon." I told Ashley and then I began my long hike up the mountain.

For what felt like forever was actually roughly about an hour long climb. I had reached the top and saw a big entrance to a large cave. I walked inside it until I reached what looked like a little camping space. I looked around but didn't see Silver-Shield. But chills ran down my back when I felt a presence behind me. And when I turned around I was speechless.

"Hello dear child." He said with a smile on his face.

"D-Dad?!" I said with shock.

It felt like time had stopped. I was so confused, happy, shocked, and curious all at the same time. It looked like he hadn't even aged a single day since that dream, well vision flashback of my mom's memory of him during the attack on her pack when I was born.

"Hello, my sweet daughter." He said lovingly and gave me a hug which I returned along with happy tears.

A/N:
So this is the ending of this book. But don't worry, there will be a second book. And sorry to leave you on such a cliffhanger lol. But thank you for all the support and sweet comments and votes. So see you next book lovelies.