The Girl He Never Noticed

Meet Jade. The girl who wore a black wig, black-rimmed big eyeglasses and braces. She was dressed in her worn-out knitted coat and shapeless vintage clothes. Everyone thought that she was a weirdo, a nerd or a girl resurrected from the past. She was used to be the laughing stock of everyone.

But who was really Jade Collins?
Why did she hide her real outer beauty?
What happened when her boss, the great Eros Petrakis, finally noticed her?
Could she tame the beast inside him?

Meet Eros. The man who had everything in life. Devilishly handsome, very powerful, brilliant, extremely rich, and had a body that women loved to worship. But, despite all that positive attributes, he was also very ruthless, tyrant, cold and heartless. He was his colleagues' and enemies' worst nightmare. They thought his name was another four-letter word of EVIL. He never smiled; never said 'please' and never apologized for his mistakes. His employees feared him most. He fired them in just a snap of his fingers.

What made him finally noticed Jade?
How would he react when he sees the beautiful woman behind the big black wig and dark-rimmed eyeglasses?

Enjoy reading the story of Eros and Jade in 'THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED.'

Join them in their journey in facing their trials in life, overcoming the shadows of their pasts, and finally finding love and happiness.

Be inspired in their story.

Laugh, Cry, Giggle and Feel in Love with them.