Chapter 1

Josh's POV
A cry shattered the early morning silence. I groaned and rolled over. The cries lessened and I heard movement throughout the house. That means that Ollie and Luke must be up, as well as the twins. While I am happy that Luke and Ollie have each other I do wish that I had found my mate. See I was turning 22 next week and I still hadn't found my mate. I was starting to doubt that I would ever find one. But enough of that. I shook my head to clear it of the depressing thought and scrambled out of bed. Tomorrow was Houston and Nevada, Luke and Ollie's twins, birthday and the day that they'd shift. Of course they can shift now but only if Ollie does. But now they would be able to on their own. The pack was pretty excited and everyone has been preparing for weeks. After my morning routine I headed downstairs. The twins were sitting in their highchairs eagerly awaiting their breakfast that Ollie was cooking up. They wouldn't shift until midnight and we couldn't wait. The day went by agonizingly slow and by midnight the excitement was evident throughout the pack. As soon as the clock struck midnight we all watched in awe as the two boys began to shift. Houston was a beautiful brown with red eyes that we all knew signified that he would be the next alpha. But Nevada, Nevada took my breath away. He was pure white with one black heart shaped mark one his chest and his eyes were a blazing blue. And when he turned to stare at me I knew. My wolf struggled inside me and chanted the word I had been longing for for so long... Mate!

Authors note
Hey guys! So ya I'm back with the sequel. I know the last book left off on a cliff hanger but don't worry Denver will be appearing soon. Anyway this book is dedicated to M00Nlight5. Thanks for the awesome suggestion!!