0.22

Rowen didn't talk during dinner. She didn't even look up when Hermione was trying to discuss with her that Professor Moody had done the same thing to them. She wiped her eyes thinking back to what he had said about his father killing her mother, how he was still to blame for the incident that occurred.

"Rowen?" she looked up slightly to see the looks of concern laced on everyones face that she considered a friend. She stood quickly and rushed out of the great hall, going to the room where the Goblet of Fire was set. She guaranteed nobody would be in there. She sat in a dark corner and sighed to herself.

"That is a big sigh." she looked up and saw Harry, followed by Ron and Hermione. Hermione took her hand and pulled her down so the two girls could talk quietly to each other. Slowly people started filling in. The twins, who had missed dinner had come into the room cheering.

"Thank you, thank you, well lads we've done it." George said.

"Cook it up just this morning."

"It's not going to work." Hermione said in a singing voice.

"Oh yeah? And whys that Granger?" Fred asked, before looking at Rowen.

"It's not going to work. Because you see that line? It's an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Rowen informed to two twins.

"So?"

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something so pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion."

"That's why it's so brilliant." George said, "ready Fred?"

"Ready George." they both down the potion and jump inside the age line, and cheer. They put their names in the flame and high-five each other. The flame fires up and they're flung across the room. They sit up and gray hair and beards have sprouted, causing the room to laugh.

"You said..." George said, "Fred you said..." they began to fight, causing Rowen and Hermione to roll their eyes. Then silence overtook the room and the two friends looked up to see Viktor Krum walking into the room, his headmaster beside him. He puts his name into the flame before looking over at Hermione and smiling.

"I think some likes you." Rowen said.

"I could say the same. Everywhere you walk Cedric's eyes follow you. I'm surprised he didn't run after you himself." Rowen and Hermione stood, stepping over the two grayed twins and shook their head.

"Cedric is cute. Plus he doesn't make idiotic decisions like age potions." Rowen said with a laugh.

Thursday evening came quickly and they sat in the Goblet room, waiting for the names to be drawn.

"Sit down please. And now for the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" Dumbledore said, he approached the blue flame and it glowed red. A name floated out of it perfectly, landing in his hand.

"The Durstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!" Durstrang crowd cheered loudly before silencing once more when another name came out., "the champion from Beauxbatons...Fleur Delacour." the Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walked up, another name coming out, "the Hogwarts champion...Cedric Diggory. Rowen cheered loudly for their champion as he joined the others on stage, "excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!" people cheered as he took off the sheet covering the cup. But stopped immediately when they saw the flame once again turn red and Dumbledore took the piece of parchment, looking at it before saying anything, "Harry Potter. Harry Potter?" Rowen looked back at Harry and saw the confused look on his face, he was just as lost as the others in the room, "Harry Potter!"

"Go on Harry. Go for goodness sake." Hermione said pushing him forward. Harry slowly walked up and Dumbledore handed him the piece of paper. Voices from the crowed shouted out in outrage.

"He's a cheat! He's not even seventeen yet." someone yelled.

"Shut up you bloody wanker. Nobody asked your opinion!" Rowen yelled out. They were all dismissed back to their common rooms, while the four champions were escorted into another room to discuss everything, and possibly found out how in the world four names were drawn and how Harry's was one of them.