1

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

" Ms. Son, Ms. Chou, Ms. Yoo and Ms. Park. Its the first day of school and you're already late. " ugh... why....

" We're sorry Mr. Kim. It won't happen again. " we said in chorus. Great we're late. Mr. Kim signaled us to sit down, which makes us upset. the seats that are available are making us seperate. ughh... maybe I'll pick the one next to the short-haired girl. A longer than what I have. She doesn't look familiar for me...

" uhmm... Can I sit here? Ms. uhh.....Ms. Myo?" I can't see clearly her name tag. "Oh... Yeah you can. And my name is Myoui Mina and not Myo haha"

MINA'S POV

"uhmm... Can I sit here? Ms. uhh.....Ms. Myo?" Oh... wait its... what the its not Sana....

"Oh... Yeah you can. And my name is Myoui Mina and not Myo haha""Ahh sorry about my mistake. My name is Son Chaeyoung. Nice meeting you Ms. Myoui" how did I do that.... Did I make friends with this pretty girl? Great. My gay side is awake.

" Uhh... hey. Shake hands?" Oh god... I'm distracted because of thinking about this girl."Oh sorry hehe..." wow. She has soft and smooth hands.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"oh sorry hehe..." aish...What the f is happening to me?? Her hands are so delicate and gentle. I can feel my cheeks are having a rosy tint because of her grip.

NO ONE'S POV

The two girls turned pink when they shook their hands. After introducing each other, Chaeyoung explained the basics at their school to Mina because she's new. Meanwhile at the opposite row....

DAHYUN'S POV

I'm so glad I can see again that smol bean! She's too cute for her own good when shes about to cry every time we tease her. But I don't insult her that much. I feel guilty every time I do that. Sometimes I get mad to Momo and Nayeon when they make her cry. I want to hug her but I know shes angry at me and the others. i want to be close to her and be with her, but somebody is in the way.

" oh would you look at that! The nerd finds one of her kind!" Momo insulted. The whole class was filled with laughter and whispers. The other girl looked at us. I gave her a deadly glare. I noticed that little cub is not looking at our direction and whispered something to the annoying girl. I know that my best friends noticed me. The can feel that my blood is boiling. I realized that all my classmates' eyes are on me. But annoying girl and lil' cub just doing their thing."Is there someone who can give me a freaking reason why are you all looking at me?!" Momo and Nayeon stared at me. Scared.

" keep your mouth shut, Tofu. We're looking at you because you look at the new nerd too deadly. you look to her like that because you have a huge crush on Nerd Chaeyoung. And the whole class kno-AWW! THE F?!" My cousin said. Kim Taehyung. He and his jerk friends are laughing because of what he have said to me. He and his two other friends really got into my nerves. Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung. That three idiots are varsity players here. They are good at sports. Poor alien. I just wish his face is alright hahaha. Well that's my revenge for spilling my secrets. I just threw him my thick book about secrets. good for... wait..

NO ONE'S POV

All eyes glued on Kim Dahyun. This time with Chaeyoung and Mina looking. Both shocked of what the jock have said. Taehyung was about to shout when the bell rang. The teacher, Kim Namjoon, just woke up from his deep slumber. He wasn't awake when the things happened. The students just left the room by groups. Meanwhile, Dahyun blushed when she distinguished what happened at their room. She had mixed emotions: happy, embarrassed, angry, and sad. she felt that her reputation just diminished. But she knows that her best friends will never leave her. On the other hand, Chaeyoung and Mina, together with their best friends are going to the cafeteria. Talking about what happened last time.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"what just happened?" I whispered to myself while walking. I am completely confused. Did one of the worst person I know felt crazy for me? Is that the reason why she says stop when I'm always bullied by her confidants and when I'm about to cry? Aishh....

" Hey Chaeng, you ok? too quiet for us. Want to say something?" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"nah just thinking about the foods at the cafeteria. Hoping that it doesn't taste awful." I lied. I always liked the food at cafeteria.

"ERR! Wrong. You always love the food there. And the foods are always veggies ever since we studied here." Jungyeon really knows what I eat. She's my hyung. hahaha. "We can talk about it later." Mina said. Maybe i should forget about it. Just a little.

(A.N- OHHHHH nooo dahyun unnie haha. Well, some boys from BTS is here. Taehyung forgot to tape his mouth wahaha. Ok so...Its summer. *dabs*. BTS will be coming here (In our country) and I'll never see them (T~T). Yeah thats nothing. So This story will be updated every day or maybe every week when I feel lazy and stuff. I know its not a great story but yeh. Thanks for checking it out (◠◡◠) Bye penguins!)