38.Love is

Title: Love is

Author: Riding Life

Summary

"Love is..." I explored my brain to find the most suitable word in my mind dictionary that could fit in smirk on his face, believe in 'love'.

"Bullshit?" He offered with a huge arrogant smirk on his face and no matter how much I agreed with him on this particular matter, I couldn't agree. So, instead of nodding my head in agreement, I scowled at him. His smirk grew bigger and he leaned away from me, gazing at me with his piercing grey eyes. "Finding it hard to make me believe in love when you yourself don't believe in that shit, huh?"

With his piercing grey gaze fixed on my every move, I realized that 'being the devil's cupid' was going to be a lot tougher than I had eventually thought.

Status: completed, 48 parts

Review:

From the write "And we meet again".
My hopes from the writer after AWMA were super high.
And she meet them.
The subject, romance and humor we taken to a level high.

A month to make a guy who thinks " Love is bullshit" believe in love. Very difficult.
Interesting dates. Poor Liana had to third wheel all Ashton's dates.

There is a depth in each scene between Liana and Ashton.
There is element of strength and mystery in each character.

For new reader the writer has a left lot of clues to solve the mystery of the characters. Be smart to catch them. Or by the end of the book you will know yourself.

Ashton 's friend is the most hilarious part of this story. I loved his change of names for himself.
For me love is this book.

There is world after this world. There can also always be a love after first love.❤
Happy Reading.