Chapter 2

SWARA POV CON.

I smiled for Methally and head to terrace… my bf was sit…

"oh my sweet lovly bf… am I late??… sorry naa"

"princess you do realize you talk to food na"

"Methally… shut up"

I eat my sweet blissful bf that I value more than most of people…. watching sun soft rays upon the garden its such a wonderful scene indeed… like small heaven… but I wont talk about my garden now… i am concerned about mom…

"Methaly… do you know why my mom called me that early??"

"I fear no princess"

"did I ever tell you that your worst third person to lie??!"

"yes princess"

"im not comfortable… at allllll"

Swara POV over

After finishing, princess swara head with methaly following to queen Sharmeshta office room, which is also unusal…. But in the way she met with another princess… and both stood opposite each other looking straight in the eye….

Methaly and the other princess's maid bowed immediately, but both princess didn’t move a bit, not even eye flick….

"What are you waiting for princess Ragini?"

"I think you know swara"

Swara bit rised voice "PRINCESS swara!!! And what I think of isn’t happening princess"

"and may I get the pleasure of knowing what you thinking in princess" she said princess word in mocking tone…

Swara smiled "opposite of what you thinking in princess"

Ragini face flushed in anger as she was waiting swara to bow for her... but what swara matlap she was waiting ragini to bow... and tat make her boil "how dare you??"

Swara venomly and slowly "I do princess, I may surprise you with the dare I have"

Ragini "nothing in you surprise me at all, you can stoop any….."

Swara in anger "WATCH IT RAGINI….. I DNT WANNA BE SCOLED BY MOM FOR NOT KEEPING MY PRINCESS MANNERS"

Ragini "that is not something new"

Both princess flush in anger, and methaly felt danger, and only she can feel hw its was getting hotter….

Methally knew she ll b punished, or worst but still she spoke

"Princess swara, I fear we might be late for the queen"

Ragini: Mom!! What she want from you in this early?

Swara smirk evily: somehow its non or your business, prrrincess…

Ragini anger rise more and more, she always hate swara, like all world cant hold them both and she was sure in the end one of them ll wipe the other from earth… she looked mocking to methally…