40.Finding Cinderella

Title: Finding Cinderella

Author: Raindrops

Summary:

 He's. . . hot, popular, and proud.

She's. . . plain, eccentric, and persistent.

There's nothing common between them except that they hated each other. Not good, right? But why was he determined to find her, while she was determined to escape him?

Twists got turns, fates had entangled. Life had even become harder than before.
 And their once-upon-a-modern-time story started with a dance.

Status: completed, 51parts

Review:

Now thinking about the fairy tale. Well the girl is plain and simple lands up all dolled and masked in the dance with the guy. Then she goes MIA. The guy is determined to find her because he fells a connection with her. That the fairy tale part of the story.

Now the real part of the story is the guy and girl hates each other. They are ready to make hell of each others lives. And they are neighbours and friends in past.

Now where does hatred and find for Cinderella leads to.

Love.

Hatred is a facade to hide your true feelings. I think u should not mask your feelings.
Somewhere from the beginning I felt the guy was pretty cool with her but the girl was extremely rude to him.
But then again he fell for Cinderella and not her. Why could she reveals her identity.

Lot of drama, loved the maths tutoring part the most, the whole proposal idea going to dump, music, dance and kiss.

May be somewhere deep down the guy knew the Cinderella by heart.

Best part he falls for the plain simple girl and not a Cinderella facade.

Every girl is a Cinderella and every guy is a prince. The journey of life is for a prince to find his own Cinderella and to make that happily ever after.
Happy Reading.