Chapter 8

She ignored Jonas altogether. "Um...where is the bathroom Marcus?"

"What the hell was that?"

She hadn't expected that from Marcus and shot him a surprised look. She didn't know what to say. "I...ah..." She felt like a child under there excruciating gaze and held down her head like the child she felt like.

"If you ever put your lips on another man again, you'll be sorry. Your mine and the only people I will share you with are in your stomach. Got it?" Jonas said harshly.

Emma couldn't believe what she was hearing; he was speaking to her like he owned her. She could almost laugh at how ridiculous he sounded and a little giggle escape her lips before she could stop it and the next second Jonas had her in his arms.

"You think this is funny? You better be grateful your pregnant else you would be over my knees being spanked on that beautiful ass of yours. Don't mess with me Emma." Jonas whispered in her ears.

"What!" Emma squealed trying to break free. She gazed in his frosty eyes and saw that he was dead serious. He was so gorgeous that she couldn't stop staring and it took her a while to look away from his too beautiful eyes only to stare at his mouth. It was set in a hard line but other than that his lips were perfect. She lost all thought about the present. Those lips had kissed her into oblivion that amazing night; she had loved the feeling of him on her lips, her throat, and her breast.

Oh God he was so good, she remembered how many times he had made her orgasm. They had made love right through the night and the next day she could barely walk. She could barely think straight when she was this close to him. She felt like she wanted him inside her this minute, she had miss him so much and she would get so horny in the night she could barely sleep. It didn't help that she was pregnant too, it only send her hormones into overdrive. She squirmed slightly and gave out a low moan "You know I was sore the entire day when I woke up that morning, so very sore I could barely walk." And too late realized she had said it out load. She heard Marcus and the other guy let out coughing sounds and started laughing sound immediately. She blushed deeply with humiliation of her own stupidity. "Let me go Jonas."

Jonas let her go with a huge grin. ''Ah...''

"The bathrooms are that way." Marcus said seeing her need for escape and without a word she left with a red face. "There is something I want to know. Did you leave her bed is that why she didn't come to you when she found out she was pregnant because she was pissed or...?" he strolled off suggestively.

"No she left me in bed."

"Really?" Luka said.

"She was a virgin too." He laughed when he saw both their mouths drop open. Then he remembered something from earlier "Marcus what were you and Emma arguing about anyway? Almost forgot to ask you," he watched the smile disappear from his face and that got his attention immediately.

"Jonas she made me promise not to tell anyone but," Marcus sighed "I'm worried about her safety. She let it slip that she was on the run that someone was after her."

Jonas stiffened "What?" someone was after her? Who and why?

"She's not saying anything. I don't know anything and she's so damn stubborn it drives me crazy."

"Well, we'll just have to go around her then, let her talk to us by moving one step at a time." Jonas said all business like and he watched while they give him a slow nod.

9

When Emma came back, Kim had joined Marcus and the other guy but Jonas wasn't there. She went to stand beside her. She had washed her face and applied a little lip gloss and eye shadow. She didn't look so bad now. And where was Jonas, well she was glad he wasn't there. "Can I hold him?" she asked Kim. She hand her baby Marc and she took him and kissed him. "He is so soft. Every time I see him or hold him I can't wait for mine to born. You're a cute little boy, yes you are." She crooned and kisses him again. She tense suddenly when she felt a hand go around her waist and she knew exactly who it was. When she looked up, Jonas was staring at Marc with a strange expression on his face. "You want to hold him?"