Déjà vu (7)

Hey guys! This is Sang's cabin! 

Cute right?!

Enjoy this chapter!

----------------------------------

I wish I knew ahead of time that there were so many people in my class. Sure, it would be common sense to realize that this colossal rich school has many rich students, but I had no idea that I would have more than forty classmates in each class!

I shuffle in the classroom with my back to the door and attempt to close the door quietly using my hands behind my back. The door makes a loud click as it shuts and forty pairs of eyes snap in my direction.

Wonderful.

I'm too busy trying to keep my cheeks from catching fire that I almost fail to notice the teacher. Almost.

"Ah, you must be Sang. I'm Mister Cory Henshaw."

I bring my head up from looking at the floor and glance over to see a tall, attractive man hovering a pen over a smart board. His short blond hair looks like a soft cloud but has a messy yet stylish feel to it. A blue bow tie wraps around his thick neck, and a white shirt stretches over his muscular frame. Tan khakis grip his long legs and lead down to some black converse.

I cock my right eyebrow at the sight of his footwear knowing they don't really go with his 'I'm in charge, bow at my feet' feel most teachers try to give off. He sees my reaction and to my surprise, blushes a little and clears his throat. It was actually kind of...cute.

I scan the high-tech board and see that he appears to be in the middle of writing a trigonometry formula. It takes everything in me not to go and finish it for him. Thankfully, he breaks the awkward silence.

"There is an open seat near the back Sang, but if you prefer a seat closer to the front, let me know." He glances at something in the back, but abruptly turns back to the board and proceeds to write the rest of the problem before I can figure out what he was looking at. His back muscles flex every time he puts pressure on the pen and I swear I can hear every girl in the room sigh in unison.

I would be sighing right along with them if I was oblivious and blind to the troubles and evils of the real world like they are. I know how men really operate. My innocence was taken so long ago, it's a miracle that my fingertips haven't started to turn black yet. Having a normal childhood chasing butterfly's and building forts was not on my to-do list. Figuring out when I was able to take mini naps in between my work shifts or beatings, were.

With that thought in mind, I look down at my hands and hold them slightly away from my body just to be sure they are, in fact, NOT turning black.

They weren't.

My face starts to burn again as I realize that I'm still at the door and everyone is staring at me with wary expressions. Lifting my chin, and doing what Sang does best, I nod even though I know he can't see me, and walk up the stairs to my seat while avoiding all eye contact.

The classrooms are set up like college lecture halls and some can hold up to 100 students! Thank goodness this classroom is way smaller than the others. I try to keep this fact out of my head as I continue on.

You can do this Sang, just don't trip, or look at anybody and you'll be fine.

After a long, traitorous journey, I take my seat in the middle of the mile-long desks. It's not until I sit down when it dawns on me that I forgot to pick up my school issued backpack and supplies from my locker.

Really Sang? What could you be thinking! You are supposed to be the top student and you forget all of your supplies?

Sighing, I'm about to ask my new desk neighbors if they have extra paper and pens when I look to my left and lock eyes and very familiar brown ones. With a sense of déjà vu, I switch my attention to the long, blond hair paired with a mischievous smirk.

It's Luke.

My mouth pops open in surprise while his smirk grows into a breathtaking smile. I see him mouth 'Hey cupcake' before he snickers at my horror-filled expression.

The kidnapper is here? Does the school know they have a hot kidnaper on the loose in AP Calculus?

My mental freak out is brought to a halt when I feel my chair jolt. Whipping my head around, I spot...a shirt? I Crane my neck to look up only to notice that Silas is sitting back with his arms crossed in front of his chest sporting a soft smile.

My horror filled expression must have changed to a more 'Oh my god I see the devil himself' look since Silas also chuckles. His chuckle is so deep that I can feel my chair vibrate.

Deciding to ignore them, I turn around to face the form only to come face to face with the one and only caveman himself, North.

You have got to be kidding me.

Without even my signature head nod, I bring my attention to the front of the classroom and to Mr. Henshaw who continues to write notes as if he doesn't know what's going on back here. I didn't miss his glance from earlier and I now know who that silent 'Is this her' question was for. These three must be connected with the teacher somehow, and I don't like it.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder and I turn around. Silas looks at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you alright Aggle Mou?"

I'm taken back by his question. The day has been filled with many surprises, hasn't it?

I get sick of nodding so I give him a shy thumbs up with a blank face. He cracks a smile.

North taps my desk next to get my attention and hands me some paper. There's a bunch of scribbled formulas written on it. He gives me a tight nod after his eyes get finished with roaming over my body.

This type of 'roaming' however doesn't make me feel uncomfortable or defensive. It's like he's checking over my body for something. Maybe a tattoo?

I take his paper and decide to look over it. It's the notes that I missed. I look at him and give him a small smile trying to convey my thanks. His eyes simply soften and he does a caveman grunt.

When the bell finally rings, I waste no time in leaving. My next priority is to hunt for my locker so I can retrieve my book bag and necessary supplies.

Pulling up a mental image of the map I memorized of the school, I locate the school office. My next task is to retrieve my locker number but I doubt it will be as simple as that considering my day so far.

I have a feeling things are about to get a whole lot more complicated.

------------------

Phew!

I'm hoping to get another chapter in this week for you guys since this was a little short!

Byeee!

*Trips over nothing*