Theories

"Get up! Bastard's still-"

We managed to deliver an attack on Stain. The 4 of us stare in disbelief as Stain remained still.

"...Did we get him?" I questioned.

"With that, he must've gotten knocked out..." Izuku adds.

"Then let's restrain him and hand him over. Is there anything to bind him with?" With a sigh of relief, Todoroki begins to search for some sort of binding.

"Let's remove all of his weapons, just in case."

<><><><>

"(Y/n) was kind enough to manipulate some of her blood into some chains." Todoroki states. "The bad thing is that she finally passed out. How troublesome of her to have me carry her on my back."

"I haven't passed out." I weakly mutter. "I'm just really weak and light-headed right now, that's all."

"Well, you did a good job. Go ahead and rest." Lovingly, he ruffles my hair. I groan in response.

"Todoroki, I should pull him--" Iida speaks up but was cut off by his words.

"Your arms are in bad shape, dude."

We continued walking and was met with Gran Torino and Crimson Rose. We all made eye contact, which was a huge mistake.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, BOY?!?!" Gran Torino shouts, running at lightning speed towards us. He jumps up and kicks Izuku directly in the face. "I thought I told you to sit down, didn't I?!??"

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" My mother gasps as she runs towards us as well.

"Swell." I sarcastically reply. "I couldn't feel any better."

"Shouto, what happened? She's whiter than Christmas morning. Why is she so pale?" She aggressively cupped Todoroki's face and forced him to look at her cold gaze. I could practically feel the chills go down his spine.

"We fought someone, that's all. She's fine, miss." Todoroki managed to shake out of her grasp. "Would you like to carry her? My arms aren't the greatest right now."

"Yes, please." Her gaze softened as she carried me bridal style. "Shouto, was she any help?"

"Yeah, she did good." He sighs. "Very helpful."

"Thanks, bud. She isn't very strong so I'm a bit worried for her."

"DUCK!"

Suddenly, Izuku gets swooped from a flying Noumu. It looked like when an eagle would swoop down into the water and catch a fish with it's feet.

Midoriya!

"What an eventful day..." I thought as I sigh. As if this day couldn't get any more eventful, Stain manages to break through the chains I created and launches himself towards the flying Noumu, stabbing it straight into its brain. We thought that he had saved Izuku. Endeavor shouts at us and scolds us for just standing around.

"Another phony...the fake must be rectified. Someone...someone must stain himself in blood! The word 'hero' must be restored! Now come, come you pretenders! The only one who is allowed to kill me is All Might!" Stain spits as he gives off a terrifying aura.

...

...

"He lost...conciousness..." I whisper.

Everybody was terrified. Izuku was sweating bullets while looking wide-eyed, Todoroki got so scared that he fell onto his ass, and Endeavor was scared as well. Hell! Even my mother looked as if she was going to piss her pants! It was really that bad!

"H...Huh?" Todoroki speaks up.

"It's over..."

<><><><>

The 4 of us were in the hospital. Izuku and Iida sustained a few major injuries. Due to the fight with Stain, they both have residual complications in their hands. After hearing that sad news, I look at Todoroki for his reaction. He looked quite shocked, actually.

"I, uh, I'm sorry." He looks down.

"Huh? For what?" Izuku looks at him with a confused glare.

"Now I feel like...whenever I'm involved, people's hands go bad. Is this some kind of curse?" Todoroki seems to be sweating pretty hard.

"Ahaha! What are you talking about?" Izuku booms with laughter.

"Even Todoroki can crack a joke here and there!" Iida adds.

"No, I'm not joking. It's like there's some hand-crusher like presence in me."

"Hand-crusher like presence?!?!" We shout in unison.

<><><><>

"Thanks, mom. Thank you for teaching me things." I bow. In response to that, she bursts out laughing.

"It was no biggie! I had a blast teaching you! I mean, even your father helped you a bit. Things can't get better than this, right?" She boasts as she threw her arms around my father. I've never seen her this lovey-dovey. Perhaps she is acting? I am beginning to get an extremely bad feeling about this whole situation.

"Yes, it was quite fun." I fake smile. Something about my father is...off. When he first came here, the whole thing about how I felt as if someone was eavesdropping raised some flags for me. I might not be as strong as everyone else, but there is something about me that is quite different than some people. Not to toot my own horn, but I am usually right about things. My intuition never fails me. For me to be wrong when it came to that as eerie.

"(Y/n), don't be afraid to ask for advice from your old man. If you want, you can introduce me to this Todoroki boy I keep hearing about. I would love to get to know my daughter's boyfriend." My father pats my head. I instinctively tense up.

"I-I will try my best, I suppose. He's not my boyfriend, by the way. Just a close friend." I sheepishly smile.

"Speaking of advice, why don't I tell you some womanly advice over there? Here, follow me!" My mother stares me down with a serious expression as she turns her back in order to not make it noticeable to my father. As she was staring at me, she jerks her eyes towards the door, as if she were telling me 'Let's talk outside'. I nod and follow her as she had her arm around my shoulder.

"(Y/n). Beware of your father. Don't get too close to him. Something is going on and it isn't very good." She leans over very slightly to whisper. "I noticed and heard some things during our training." As she said that, I attempted to turn back and look at him.

"Are you su-" I began.

"Don't look." She reverts my attention to her serious expression. This is what I truly fear about my mother. She can be an incredibly good actor. Her personality is complex and difficult to understand.

"Do not, and let me repeat, do NOT let your father near Shouto. I unexpectedly overheard a conversation between him and who I assume was the person you thought was eavesdropping on us. I believe that the true meaning behind him constantly asking about Shouto is because he wants him. But, that's only a theory for now." She whispers. I stare at her out of complete and utter shock. I was at a loss of words.

"Please, (Y/n). I know that you and I both are close to Shouto. I think of him as a child of my own and I know that you like him perhaps more than a friend. We can't let things happen. I'll never forgive myself."

"Okay, I got it. I won't allow anything to happen to him." I blush slightly. Why does everybody assume that I like him? There is no factual proof of this.

[A/n]

Woo~ Another chapter done! I felt bad for not updating last week. I was editing Introverted a bit and coming up with the ending. I'm gonna keep this A/n short and sweet! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this slightly boring chapter!

See ya!