Part 18

dramatic as héll omg I'm sorry in advance

happy (late) birthday Harry hope you enjoyed the birthday séx because I certainly did hahahaha

Word count: 3346
_______________________________

I went to my class the next morning, tired as hell from the weekend and also because I didn't leave Sadie's room until late so I could avoid any further confrontation from Becca.

I hated having her up my äss so much; why couldn't she just let me live my life? I never pried into her personal life, so why did she need to insert herself in mine?

The fall leaves crunched under my feet as I went between buildings. Halloween was next weekend and Sadie and I had talked about getting costumes and having all of our friends over at Kate's boyfriend's place. She mentioned Connor also being there, which I was kind of excited about, but I didn't say anything.

I noticed many people whispering as I walked by. I didn't know if they were referring to me or about something else, but I kept my eyes down at the ground in front of me as I walked, like I usually do.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I walked into the classroom, Sadie's name appearing on the screen.

From: Sadie
Come straight to my room when you're done with class. I have to show you something.

I frowned but replied with an OK. I went through class, bouncing my leg most of the time. I wondered why Sadie texted me without any emojis or smiley faces or exclamation points. She was never serious in her messages, so it was very unlike her to send me something like this.

Once class was over, I hastily went back to my dorm and straight to Sadie's room, tossing my bag aside and placing my hands on my hips. "Okay, what's so important that you need to tell me?"

She grinned like the Cheshire Cat and went to her desk, opening the drawer and pulling out a magazine, showing me the cover.

The cover that I was on.

"What the actual flying fûck is this?" She asked, turning the magazine to look at it herself and then back at me. "What the actual --,"

"No way," I finally managed to say. "No way!"

I rushed over and took the magazine from her, looking at my photo and scanning over every detail. It was the favorite photo of Harry's: my back facing the camera and I was looking over my shoulder. My hair flowed down my back in messy waves and my makeup was incredibly done. I gawked at myself and I needed to take a few minutes to comprehend the situation.

"This photo is so sexy, Jill," Sadie commented. "Like, dämn, even I'm turned on."

"Oh, shut up," I laughed, hitting her shoulder. I looked back at the cover and rolled my lips between my teeth. "Wow," I breathed. "I really do look good."

"Did Harry tell you they'd be out today?"

I nodded. "Yeah. . . he told me on Saturday they'd be on stands this morning. Now I know why people were staring at me so much today."

"Probably because they were jealous." She said. "Are you going to do another cover?"

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know, Harry and I haven't discussed it. It was kind of like a one time thing, I guess."

As if on cue, my phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket and I saw Harry's name on the screen.

From: Harry
Stop by my office when you're done today. I've got your check for the shoot. Also have some things to discuss.