chapter 5

Hey my lovely rainbows,it's gonna be a while for this book updates.I am very busy.it's not like last year that I have all the time in the world to write.it's just that i am very busy with school and my exam.My exams are just right around the comet and I am full on studying.I'm very sorry that I may take a while to update....

On with the story.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiara's pov:

The boys had follow me home as I explain more about myself to them.school seems fast when I was with them.Ashley was constantly glaring at me as I find out that the boys are the most hottest boys in whole school but they don't seem to care or mind about it.Apparently,they would rather have me safe than them being hot.They also have all the classes as me.I guess that made sure that I am safe at all times even in my classes.In music class,The teacher ask for a volunteer singer.The boys immidiately raised thier hands and their voices were like angles.Even though,they are actual angels.

"I wouldn't be surprise to see my dad waiting just to kill me,"I told them as we were heading to my house.

"He is your father.He must have love you at some point of time though,"Louis said as he walked beside me.

"He never does.He acts like I'm not even there.Sometimes I wish he loves me and notice me enough to care about me but sometimes some dreams just don't come true at will or reality.My dad doesn't even know that I could even pass my exams,"I sighed as i start to walk slowly as i seem to be near home.

I felt an arm around my shoulders.I looked up to see a smilling niall putting his arm around me.This feels nice.I have never felt this way before apart from being hugged by mum.Being loved is very rare for me.

"Don't worry,princess.We are here for you.No matter what happens,We will be there even if we are not.Right guys?"Niall said/asked.

I heard alot of "yeah" and "yup" among them.I nodded my head and once I enter my house as my door was clearly opened which I'm not surprise because that will tell me that my dad is home.The boys immediately turn into their angels form so that no one knows that they are there and also that they made sure no one was looking before they transform.If you could ask me how did it felt being with angels,I would say magical.I saw my dad abusing my mum and i broke down at the sight..My mum was bleeding at her wrist and head.I think my dad heard me crying and started to advance towards me.I'm really scared right now.Please don't kill me.

(Some of what I wrote is based on what I have gone through with my family when I was younger.If anyone have everfelt this way.Raised your hands in the comments below.)

I'm shaking in fear as my dad grab me by the hair.Ouch!!! That just so badly...

"What away from her,Jacob!!! Just hurt me and don't just hurt our only daughter,"my mother cried as she slowly trying to advance to me which failed as she fell on the floor.

"Hmm...How about....No!!!"My dad shouted as he continues abusing me.

I hate my life so much.This hurts even badly than when Ashley did it to me.She at least jas some humaity in her not much but it's still there you know.

Louis' pov:

We felt sick watching tiara's dad abusing her and her mother.We appear infront of tiara and made a barrier between her and her dad so that he would stop the hitting.We are not letting him abuse her anymore.We pushed her dad off of her.He fell back and looked around to see where did the force come from.He did not manage to spot us as we were unviable in front of his eyes.

I looked down to see tiara eyes closing ever so slowly as soon as her father was off of her.Oh My Gosh!!! This is bad so bad.if our Angel council heard about this tiara won't be our little girl anymore.I know it sounds selfish but to us is not because we were sent to protect her and not harm her.Please tiara wake up..... Why isn't she waking up?The boys began to crowd around her.Hoping that she would wake up soon.

Tiara's pov:

I felt my eyes became heavy.What's going on?is my dad still on me?Did the boys manage to save me from him?Am I gonna die?

"Sweetheart!!!"is all I heard before my eyes began to close fully.

My whole world became dark.What's gonna happen to me?Am I already diying?Someone help me soon....

Niall's pov:

We did nothing to save her.Princess,please be fine.

Louis' pov:

Please wake up.You are the most fun person that I ever meet considering that I am fun myself.

Liam's pov:

Please be okay.We are hoping that you will wake up very soon.

Zayn's pov:

Tiara,please be alright.Hopefully we get to see you smiling soon.

Boys' pov:

We are your guardian angels,We will promise you that we will protect you with all our heart's even if we disappear.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today guys.Sorry once again that I haven't been updating for a long time.I'm very busy and my exams are just next week.Hopefully I finish this book by the end of this year.I promise that I would update about three chapters per month if not two so maybe I could update a bit more faster during my holiday break.Never been so stressful in my life other than doing my final exams.

Hope for the best,

Floragal354 😘