" rock, paper, scissor... slap, or kiss! "

starring: yuri plisetsky and viktor nikiforov
disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters. headcanon/s may or may not be mine, but the rightful owners will always be given credit. i only own the plot (except if i've taken a reference--the rightful owner will still be given credit).
heads-up: these one shots may or may not be unedited. if unedited, i will edit it when i have time. all grammatical errors and spelling errors will be corrected by then. 

enjoy.

***

"rock, paper, scissor..!"

"uhm, yes? it's a game-"

"no, let's play rock, paper, scissors!"
viktor said with a wide grin, "and it's not gonna be just rock, paper, scissors, and stuff. there's a consequence, you know." yuri felt like he should fear what this man was thinking right now. acting a littl braver, yuri straightened himself.

"okay, what is this stupid consequence?" 

"whoever loses gets kissed." 

he knew it. nothing good ever comes out of this man's mind. it was always either he gets kissed or hugged or any of that cringy sort. yuri didn't even know why he agreed to be with this skater in the first place. but now that yuri thought about it, he was pretty good at rock, paper, scissors. viktor might end up losing a lot, too. it'd be fun to watch. "no way." the younger said with a grin, "how about i slap you instead of kiss you? it's easier that way." 

'it's not like viktor will win.' yuri thought and so, their game started.

"rock, paper, scissor...!" as soon as the word scissor ended, yuri and viktor both showed their gestures. yuri's hand was balled into a fist, which meant rock, while viktor had two fingers up, which meant scissor. laughing, yuri raised a hand to viktor and slapped him across the face-- harder, on purpose.

"ow, yuri!!" viktor whined while covering his cheek with his hand, "that was so hard and painful!"

"that's what you get for agreeing to such deal." yuri replied with a mischievous grin. they restarted the game and viktor lost once more, earning another slap from the younger russian. honestly, yuri never thought this game would be so enjoying.

"agh, i don't want to play this game anymore!!" viktor whined after being slapped for five times straight. his cheeks were visibly red from all the slap he received from yuri. and the younger, on the other hand, was laughing his ass off. "not fair, yuri! you're totally reading me!"

"that's the purpose of this game." yuri replied and laughed once more, "you try to read your opponent so you won't lose. and you're so easy to read, viktor. you'll always either go for paper and scissor. you never choose rock."

"..." that gave viktor an idea.

he was determined to win one, and then another, and then another.

"alright, one more." viktor sat straught once more and faced yuri. "let's do another round, and if i win, you will let me kiss you." 

"yeah as if that'll happen." said yuri as he turned to face viktor with a sly grin, "ready to receive another hard slap?"

"rock, paper, scissor...!" 

viktor's hand was balled into a fist, meaning he used rock, while yuri, on the other hand, had his two fingers up. "what the hell--" the young boy didn't even get to fully process the whole situation for he was pulled into a passionate kiss. eyes wide, he tried to pull away from viktor's captivating kiss, but he found no exit and melted into it, giving in.

it wasn't long until viktor pulled away with a grin on his face, "easy to read, huh?" he asked and gave yuri a rather seductive look, "you're easy to read, too, you know."