Get To Know Me! (If ya want)

Hi, guys! I wanted to do a get to know me tag thingy, so that I'm more than just a phantom updating. 

If you don't care about that, I understand, and I will see you at the next update(which I'm hoping will be very soon)! 

So here goes, and I want you guys to respond too! 

Are you named after anyone?

Nope! I was named a K name because my parents thought it would be cool to have all of us with names that start with K!

2. When was the last time you cried?

Earlier this week when my mom and I talked about how my 14 year old doggo will have to be put down soon.

3. Do you have kids?

Lol. Bish I have never been on a date or kissed. 

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Probably not, only because I am so shy and quiet. But if that wasn't a factor, I think so.  I'm a pretty decent human, I think. 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Yes. It's my second language

6.  What's the first thing you notice about people?

Their aura. I am very good at sensing people's demeanor just on how I feel around them and what vibes they present. 

7. What is your eye color?

I'm not sure if it's considered hazel, but I've got green with orange right around my pupil. But sometimes my eyes are more blue or silver than green. If any of you know why that is, let me know! 

8. Scary movie or happy endings?

I need a good mixture of both. Too many happy endings and I get frustrated because life isn't all happy endings, but I don't watch too many scary movies because of crippling, unrealistic anxiety :) 

9. Favorite smells?

 RAIN RAIN RAIN

CUCUMBER MELON 

MY MOM'S CHICKEN AND RICE

10. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Without my family, probably Seattle. But my whole family went to Hawaii(Maui) once. I went to Seattle when I was in high school in Utah, for a choir tour. 

11. Do you have any special talents?

I can clap with one hand. 

12. Where were you born?

South Jordan, Utah(hi, yes I'm a Mormon please don't judge, there's lots of misconceptions about Mormons out there)

13. What are your hobbies?

Writing(who knew, right?), photography, thinking too much, and playing guitar. 

14. Do you have any pets?

Yes! Rio. He is a yellow lab. He is 14 and is really struggling. I used to have three other dogs, two horses, and a lizard. One of the other dogs died very suddenly, a horse got Colic, and the lizard passed away of old age. 

15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, ma'am. I have three! Two older sisters and a younger brother. My middle children, where you at? 

16. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Happy. 

17. Who was your first best friend?

This girl named Veronica. Her mom babysat me and we were attached at the hip until sixth grade. 

18. How tall are you? 

5'6 or 5'7, I think. 

19. Funniest moment throughout School?

Okay, this is kind of a TMI. But in Seattle(for choir tour, like I mentioned earlier), my best friend and I both had to go number two. But we didn't want to use the bathroom in our room, because we shared it with four other girls. That would be just cruel. So we snuck down(after curfew) to the public bathroom downstairs. They had two stalls. So we pooped together, at the same time. Then as we were leaving, these two young girls walked in and go "Ugh, why does it stink so much in here?" We sprinted outta there, to say the least. 

20. How many countries have you visited?

I have never left the USA, unfortunately. 

21. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?

My favorite was English or Photography. My worst was AP Biology. (I got a C in that class, my lowest grade in the history of my academic life, to this day.) 

22. What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?

Drink: Diet Coke(I love rotting my insides)

Animal: Wolves or dolphins

Perfume: meh. I don't really have one. I use One Direction's You and I the most, but only because that's one I am always gifted. 

23. What would you (or have you) name your children?

I love the name Harrison or Clarke, Clarke would be unisex. I really like the name Dezerae, but I can't realistically think I'll name anyone that. 

24. What Sports do you play/Have you played?

Volleyball, softball, and competitive swimming. But I busted my ankle and am uncoordinated so I don't do that anymore. 

25. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

I have really been into this channel that does the Dark Matters series. It's pretty creepy, but I like it. I also like OKBaby and Ellie and Jared. FunforLouis is probably my favorite of all time. 

26. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?

lol 

27. Favorite memory from childhood?

I can't get too specific, because there's a lot. But I just remember loving how close my extended family was. We'd all go say hi to each other randomly. Now that I've moved away, I do miss that. I miss the small town I grew up in. 

28. How would you describe your fashion sense?

 "This is comfy" "OK, that kinda matches" "Does it come in black?" 

29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)

I'm an apple slave, my friends (iphone 6) 

30. Tell us one of your bad habits!

Picking at my nails or my tendency to overthink and scare myself. 

Thanks for reading, and make sure to comment your responses! 

Be watching for a new update soon! :)